Krush is a Web Video comedy series that has recently started to run on Men's Health Magazine's website. The series is focused on a small gym in North Carolina run by a man named Michael "Krush" Krushylvijnyiski, whose gym was the site of a viral video allegedly depicting the "Coregasm", a workout-induced orgasm. When the magazine sent out a crew to investigate the phenomenon, they found Krush to be such an intriguing guy that they developed a series of videos about him.
The series deals primarily with fitness and workplace humor, in a similar vein to The Office. It makes use of direct character interviews augmented with Found Footage in a story arc format, often focusing on a particular client of Krush's gym.
- Ancient Greece: Krush is a big fan of Ancient Greece, quoting their philosophers such as Aristotle and Socrates, and training in the nude, which he describes as "Classically training."
- Don't Try This at Home: Krush's childhood attempts to emulate The Six Million Dollar Man, Steve Austin, as a kid could certainly have benefited from this message.
- Joisey: Krush is from here, and has the classic Jersey accent.
- The Philosopher: Krush would describe himself as such, but his philosophical musings can be a little questionable at times.
- Training Montage: Par for the course for a show based around fitness.
- The Unpronounceable: He's always referred to as Krush, because no one can say his last name. Not even him.
- Vigilante Man: Krush claims in "Defeat" that he was one of these back home in Jersey.