Gridiron Heights is a weekly minute long cartoon on Bleacher Report chronicling the exploits of National Football League players, coaches and executives within a fictional city known as Gridiron Heights. Started in 2016, the webtoon was the first original cartoon content that Bleacher Report created, and was shortly followed by a basketball cartoon called Game of Zones and a soccer cartoon called The Champions.
The series can be found in its entirety on Youtube.
- Achilles' Heel: When playing tennis with Deshaun Watson at the Elimination Country Club, Nick Foles takes a Groin Attack. Turns out that was the source of his postseason power, and hitting causes him to revert to "Regular Season Nick"
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Roger Goodell: Almost all of his shtick involves him fining or talking about fining players.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Philip Rivers can't go a sentence without letting out a kid friendly swear word.
- Hulk Speak: Rob Gronkowski is portrayed as an incredibly strong character with limited vocabulary, save for the 2016 Thanksgiving episode.
- The Quarterback: Half of the cast are quarterbacks.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Loaded with them in the background, usually in the form of terrible puns on players names.
- Shout-Out: Most of the episodes have a reference to a movie or TV show.
- Vocal Dissonance: Rookies are given little kid voices despite the fact that they are at least 21 years old IRL.