Started by digitalAlchemist and DarkenedRazor in August 2014, the group focuses on commentaries and piss-taking of video games.
The group consists of:
- digitalAlchemist: The Large Ham of the group, trying too hard to be a Speedrunner.
- Sparanda: Finder of Game Breaking Bugs and massive NARUTO nerd.
- Riddic: The Brave Scot of the group; totes dorky and resident Cat Girl.
- Valkeyreion: Local handsome devil and quite possibly the Only Sane Man; good at lampooning albatrosses.
- SonicSpeed: The group's Pungeon Master and owner of far too many Nintendo DS games.
- YolkaEd: The Deadpan Snarker Norwegian with a penchant for goofy voices.
- DrCplBritish: Apologises a Lot and is probably a Doctor, possibly a Corporal and British. Maybe.
- DarkenedRazor: Recently returned to the group, taking the role of the Other Scot; purveyor of Retro Gaming.
They are often 'assisted' on streams by:
- Nate: Tiny wee bab, most likely to be a Baby level Digimon.
- Nat: Not to be confused with the above; Nat usually joins via the super-power of mobile internet.
- Rob: Pulls a mean Glaswegian accent, ponders the destination of Legolas frequently, knows how to chuck swans at bins.
The lesser known office staff includes:
- Derek: Used to work in Legal, but is now Admin staff.
- Miguel: Accounting.
- (Goldenrod) Jim: HR and Advertising.
- A wilting bonsai tree: Legal.
Digital Paradox contains examples of:
- Aborted Podcast: The pilot podcast was never recorded due to some unfortunate issues with not one, but two different recording set ups.
- Deadpan Snarker: Pretty much the majority of the group.
- Hurricane of Puns: Mostly Speed, though other members do partake in it as well.
- Sir Not Appearing In This Podcast: How Valk explained Emeralds and Speed not returning for the first episode of the podcast - it was really due to guest changes.
- The Collector: Many of the members of the group collect a strange assortment of items, most notably would be Digi and his collection of anime/video game figurines.
- Trash of the Titans: Speed's rather odd collection of Nintendo DS games.
- Awesomeness Isa Force: In their D&D game, the party intimidated a forest to back down.