Crappy Game Reviews are a running series of intentionally bad RPG Maker XP/2000/2003/VX game reviews by Drakiyth from 2008-present. It originally started as part of a crap contest, which
Examples provided from Crappy Game Reviews and its assorted games:
- Berserk Button: Being told no direction on where to go, instant death traps, bosses that just don't die, and so on.
- Bizarro Episode: Gulpy Gulpy, which is also a Moment of Awesome.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Even that doesn't even describe him.
- Fake Difficulty: Sprite For Life portrays an example of a game that's hard for the wrong reasons.
- Guest-Star Party Member: In some games, Drakiyth himself appears in some crappy games, usually as a powerful party member ( or as the Big Bad in "Tickle my Pickle"
- Now, Where Was I Going Again?: Sometimes played for laughs.
- Nintendo Hard: Cliche Quest 1 & 2.
- Similarly Named Works: Castlevania, Mc Kids.
- Shout-Out: In some of the games, there are obscure or obvious shout outs to other crappy games that were reviewed.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: at 1:34 of his Escape From Hell part 2. It's only the second boss of this game and a Warm-Up Boss at that.
- Stylistic Suck: the exact point of Crappy Game Reviews.
- Take That!: In "The Dream Seed," he trashed the game for actually... averting the purpose of Crappy Game Reviews.