The channel consist of 4 stable shows:
- "Back Issues": Their flagship show, where the host tries to explain a storyline or particular comic to their guest in a conversational way.
- "Off the Rack": Recommendations of new comics.
- "GBU - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly": Commenting on 3 different comic books selected from Sal's collection, usually with a thematic link between them. They try to decide which one is the Good, the Bad and The Ugly.
- "Elseworlds Exchange": A podcast where Sal and a co-host chat about all things comics and geek culture.
This web series provides examples of:
- Author Appeal: Tiffany is a big magic fan, and especially a fan of Dr. Strange.
- Big "WHAT?!": Ben and Ethan have various moments of this whenever Sal or Tiffany drops something they didn't see coming. One prominent example is during their review of All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder, where Ben's reaction was a combination of shock and anger upon hearing that The Joker never smiles in the book.
- Brain Bleach: This was Ben and Tiffany's reaction to the revelation that Norman Osborn slept with Gwen Stacey.
- Also Ethan and Ben's reaction to Trouble.
- Didn't See That Coming: Ben says this trope when Sal drops the reveal that the protagonists Trouble are actually Aunt May, Uncle Ben and Peter Parker's parents.
- Ben does one in response to the insane antics of Batman in All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder.
- Tiffany does this twice during the review of Avengers #200.
- Halloween Episode: The first one was about the Batman mini-series The Long Halloween, and a later one was about Blackest Night.
- Joke and Receive: This happens a lot with Ben, such as in the Marvel Knights Spider-Man episode about an issue where Electro visits a hooker who can change her form to match anyone. Ben jokes that Electro wants her to be Spider-Man so he can finally F*** Spider-Man... and Sal points out that's exactly what Electro wanted.
- Noodle Incident: In their review of Trouble, Sal off-handedly mentions he was once kidnapped in the Dominican Republic.
- Running Gag: For flashback sequences, the reader says, "Let's go back, let's go back."
- Screw This, I'm Out of Here!: Ben briefly has this reaction to One More Day, leaving the set for a good 5 minutes before returning.
- Worst. Whatever. Ever!: