Brethren Toons (or more specifically Brethren Toons Adventures) is a story of Brethren Toons adventuring with his friends! Currently has one episode.
Tropes associated with Brethren Toons Adventures
- Absurdly High Level Cap: Understandable, as the series is going to be longer than a long-running shonen series, but 500 is a bit much.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: A possibility with the computer in Ep. 0.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Astaroth on the first episode, with an unknown damage value that probably is over the billions.
- Episode 0: The Beginning: The first episode, demonstrating a Curb-Stomp Battle with Astaroth.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: "Error 404 file not f- OH GOSHDANG IT!"
- Leitmotif: Astaroth currently holds a re-orchestrated version of Those Chosen by the Planet.
- One-Winged Angel: Assumed. As when Astaroth appears in Episode 0, it says that Astaroth activated his Safer Regalia. Not to mention he is a clear homage to Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. To make it more obvious, cue Dracula from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night saying: "BEHOLD MY TRUE FORM, AND DESPAIR!"
- Schmuck Bait: In Episode 0, when given the choice of an opponent on the computer, he decides on a very strong opponent because it looked cool, ignoring Theota's advice.
- Take a Third Option: In the game over screen on Ep. 0, it asks if he wants to continue:
- Subscribe and Like for more!
- Unusual User Interface: In Ep. 0. Apparently he can use a computer of sorts to spawn enemies, but we never see this actual computer.