A Day at Last Chance is an amateur Short Film created by the troper Series Of Numbers about several eccentric characters being interviewed at an occupational placement agency. It comes in two parts which can be viewed here and here.
Provides examples of:
- Aliens Are Bastards: Averted; the alien doesn't seem particularly malevolent, though little is revealed about his species.
- Elective Mute: The mime though it turns out she's only silent during the interview because of a bet that she couldn't stay silent for the entire thing.
- God Save Us from the Queen!: The queen is depicted as lazy and egotistical.
- Hive Mind: The alien says he belongs to one.
- I'd Tell You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You: The ex-secret agent says this, but attempts to carry it out with a toy suction cup gun. Not surprisingly, it doesn't work.
- Medium Awareness: The ex-secret agent has "Secret Agent Man" playing wherever she goes and Mr. Smith asks her to make it stop for the interview.