10 Things Webkinz Do is a web series uploaded on TheSuperdog19.
The series shows various skits of Webkinz plushes doing silly, often lethal activities.
The videos in the series are:
- 10 Things You Should Never Let Your Webkinz Do
- 10 Banned Commercials In Webkinz World
- 10 Things Your Webkinz Do When You're Not Home
- 10 Things Webkinz Do On The Internet
- 10 Rejected Webkinz TV Shows
- 10 Gifts You Should NEVER Give Webkinz For Christmas
- 10 Dangerous Things Webkinz Do
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: Kermit does this in a blooper for "When You're Not Home".Kermit: They drink drinks that they're not supposed to drink...I MESSED UP!
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: This bit from "On The Internet":Kermit: "Number 3: They search up cheats. Hey, is that popcorn?"
- Bait-and-Switch: From "Dangerous Things":Butch: "Are you insulting my farts? ARE YOU?! I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU! I'M GONNA RAM YOU AGAINST THE WALL AND THEN SMASH YOUR EYEBALLS!"Kermit: "Uh, B-B-Butch, it was just a joke!"Butch: "It's not a joke..."(Butch farts)Butch: "...cause it actually is dangerous to sit in the room when I fart!"
- Big "SHUT UP!": "Aw, SHUT UP OVER THERE!" note
Kermit: "Number 5: They go on Wikipedia."Offscreen Webkinz: "Wikipedia is good for you! So is popcorn!"Kermit: "SHUSH YOUR FACE!"
- From "On The Internet":
- Call-Back: In "Never Let Your Webkinz", there is a commercial for a product called the Zap Ball. In "Gifts You Should NEVER Give Webkinz For Christmas", the Zap Ball returns as the Zap Ball Deluxe.
- Chekhov's Gag: As mentioned in Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!, Kermit notices some popcorn early in "On The Internet" His sign-off at the end is "I'm Kermit, going to go eat some popcorn."
- Christmas Episode: "10 Gifts You Should NEVER Give Webkinz For Christmas".
- Fartillery: Butch.
- Funny Background Event: Viewers with sharp hearing will often hear random words said in the background. Example: At Number 10 in "On The Internet", someone says "Unicorns!" in the background.
- Gasshole: Obviously, there's Butch, but in the bloopers of "10 Banned Commercials" and "10 Rejected TV Shows", Kermit and an offscreen Webkinz, respectively, burping instead of reading the next number.
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: Two of the skits from "When You're Not Home" show Webkinz badly singing/playing music.
- Hulk Speak: "MIDNIGHT NO LIKEY!"
- Instantly Proven Wrong: This bit from "Never Let Your Webkinz":Golden Retriever: "Woo, I'm strong!"Offscreen Webkinz: "No you're not!"(Golden Retriever falls)
- Lethally Stupid/Too Dumb to Live: A vital part of the show, especially in "Dangerous Things".
- No Name Given: Only the following Webkinz have names:
- Kermit (yellow eyed frog)
- Squirt (other frog)
- Beary (black bear)
- Yoogi (koala bear)
- Butch (bulldog)
- Zeke (monkey)
- Midnight (gorilla)
- Raff (beagle)
- Tico (chihuahua)
- Coco (brown dog)
- Product Placement:
- "Awesome! Here's a video that will show you how to beat The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!" The actual video is the infamous Rickroll.
- One Webkinz was seen drinking Dole juice in "When You're Not Home".
- One of the inappropriate video games is Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Most episodes use Wii products. "Christmas" and "10 Rejected TV Shows" specifically make use of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: In "When You're Not Home", Zeke says "slap" when slapping Squirt.