- "This is such a weird challenge!" — Kelsey, first episode.
And thus begins Kelsey Impicciche's attempt to complete the 100 Baby Challenge in The Sims 4. Throughout the challenge, she controls the Impichishmay family, led first by supermom Chelsea Impichishmay, as Chelsea has as many children as possible and then proceeds to raise them and move them out as fast as humanly possible. After Chelsea becomes an elder and later dies, her daughter Kasey Impichishmay takes over the challenge.
Thus far, besides the main series featuring Chelsea and then Kasey, there have been spinoffs featuring Olive Impichishmay attempting to become rich and famous, Jaime Impichishmay trying to solve the Strangerville mystery, Niya and Natalie Impichishmay attempting to become vampires, Brielle Impichishmay attempting an art heist, and Ginny and Willow Impichishmay working as an artist and a veterinarian respectively.
This series presents the following tropes:
- Alpha Bitch: There are a few among the children.
- Bi the Way: Chelsea. As long as they can get her pregnant, she'll sleep with them.
- Niya Impichishmay as well, who first has a crush on Caleb Vatore, and then on his sister Lilith. The spinoff ends before she makes her choice.
- And now as of episode 26 Chelsea herself.
- Cuteness Proximity: Kelsey loses it whenever there are pets onscreen.
- Determinator: Chelsea. She will raise successful children, and will seduce her target impregnator!
- Ethical Slut: Chelsea again. The one time she sleeps with a married man she did so unknowingly. Nonetheless, it never happens again.
- Forgotten Fallen Friend: A lot with deceased parents of Impichishmay children.
- Even Craig is pretty much not mentioned after his death episode, and he was the love of Chelsea's life. Although he's later redownloaded into the game and he and Chelsea get married.
- Irony: One of the daughters in the family ends up with the goal of having a big family. Five minutes later, she gets a new trait, which is "hates children".
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: A few of the children have the "mean" or even outright "evil" traits. However, thus far pretty much all of those examples are closer to this.
- Olive, for instance, has the "mean" trait. However, she is a very responsible girl as a child and later teen, absolutely loves her dog in her spinoff series, and has a very sweet relationship.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: The final count for Chelseas children? 32!
- Naked People Are Funny: Freya Impichishmay, as a toddler, strips and decides to wander around the garden. Kelsey herself cracks up.
- Nice Girl: Chelsea again. She seems like a lovely person.
- Niya Impichishmay as well.
- Ship Sinking: Natalie and Caleb break up in the finale of Natalie's spinoff series, with no chance of the two ever getting back together.
- Stacy's Mom: Chelsea. After Episode 22, she is literally Stacy's mom. Both of these are lampshaded by the commenter who named her.
- Strong Family Resemblance: After Kasey dyes her hair (because Kelsey was weirded out by her resemblance to her IRL mother), she looks pretty much exactly like her mother Chelsea.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Garden salads.
- Twofer Token Minority: Sorta. There have been had mixed-race Impichishmays and members of the family representing different queer identities before, but Ginny Impichishmay is the only non-binary member of their family seen thus far. They are also mixed-race, making them this trope.
- The Unfavorite: Discussed and played for laughs with Brielle, the second-eldest. Kelsey constantly jokes that she's the most unloved, though based on her comments and the love she gets in the fandom, it's mostly just a joke. Chelsea did lose her birth certificate, though...
- Wham Episode: Episode 28. Chelsea gets married, Kasey is of childbearing age now meets her first potential love interest at her mother's wedding, and Chelsea dies at the end of the episode.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Old!Craig has not reentered the story after Chelsea's death, even though he's probably still alive.