As of right now Mister Metokur has five different shows:
- Internet Insanity
- The Hugbox Chronicles
- 'The /x/ Files''
That said, many of his videos do not fall under any category but are still usually related to Internet drama or some individual whos strange and outlandish behavior can generate some laughs. His videos can be found on his YouTube account here, at least the ones that havent been removed from his channel. Those ones can often be simply through YouTubes search bar.
Please note that Mister Metokur himself is a somewhat controversial figure, mainly due to the fact that his channel focuses primarily on mocking people. The Rule of Cautious Editing Judgment applies.
Notable Tropes invoked by Mister Metokur:
- Alliterative Family: Jim and Jade.
- Alliterative Name: Mister Metokur.
- Berserk Button: For the most part Jim maintains a chill, sardonic approach with his videos and is willing to joke about anything, even the most disgusting of topics. That said, if his intended topic involves children and the harm of children either physically, emotionally or sexually, he will drop that personality and wont hold back any genuine anger.
- The Blank: His avatar is a chalk-white featureless man. In his "Internet Aristocrat" persona, it was a stock photo of a man wearing a powdered wig.
- Caustic Critic: Hell fall under this, depending who or what hes talking. Metokur makes it no secret that he despises people like Ross, or the furry community, while people like Terry A. Davis he regards more with bemusement than anything.
- Cerebus Rollercoaster: Due to the nature of his content, Jim's videos tend to oscillate between simply making fun of unpleasant individuals, to documenting (and mocking) people's actual slow descent into insanity, to condemning and ridiculing people accused of terrible crimes, to making critiques on society and political correctness, and so on. Really, the only consistent things throughout each of his videos is his vitriolic insults, his crass sense of humor, and his attention to detail when taking on a subject.
- The Faceless: Does not show his face on any of his accounts, past and present. Its probable Jim" is just a pseudonym as well.
- The Gadfly: As someone whose content is centered around making fun of stupid people and poking them more when they inevitably get angry, Jim certainly qualifies.
- Good Cop/Bad Cop:
- Of sorts, when Ross appeared on The Morning Kumite after Mister Metokurs third video on Ross, Tonka Saw plays the role of the good cop, while Mister Metokur plays the role of bad cop. Tonka Saw, while still be very harsh and critical towards Ross, is still the one who tries to reason with him and make him understand what hes doing is wrong, while Mister Metokur ruthlessly mocks and ridicules him during the entire stream.
- During the MundaneMatt Exposed Killstream (of which Metokur was a part of), Keemstar, Zidan, and Metokur all play the role of bad cop, while Ethan Ralph and James Allsup play the role of good cop. It also helps that the first half of the stream pretty much plays out like an interrogation.
- Nice Hat: His avatar wears a black cap with a "four stars out of five" symbol, which has one earphones with a mike attached.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Aside from either Mister Metokur or Jim his real name isnt known, thus he is referred to by his pseudonyms.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Mister Metokur's irreverent funnyman persona tends to be suppressed or outright dropped when he's dealing with particularly loathsome subjects. This is especially true when he talks about people who hurt/are dangerous towards children, wherein he often waffles between clearly trying to restrain himself and just straight up ranting angrily.
- Sarcasm Mode: Metokur has a tendency to make entire videos in this style when he comes across an individual/community who hold particularly bizarre, if not downright insane positions and ideas. His Internet Insanity: Nick Pedopoop Bates video is done entirely in this style.
- Shown Their Work: Jim goes in extreme detail whenever he discusses someone he believes is worth talking about, and isn't afraid to comb through their video histories in order to get a clear picture on the whole story.