An enigmatic group of beings called the Weavers seek the strongest combatant across the multiverse. To find this warrior, they set up a fighting tournament. The prize? The universe-connecting Hub itself, in which you will be staying throughout this course of events, as well as a lifetime supply of Scott's masterful handjobs.
This OCT contains examples of the following tropes:
- Broken Base - Round 1 crits, oh god.
- Cool Gate - 16 of them!
- Compound Interest Time Travel Gambit - The weavers use a combination of this and insurance fraud to fund the tournament.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience
- Masculine Lines, Feminine Curves - Averted. Telannir, a male weaver, has a butt that just won't quit.
- Alexandra Ivanova - Werewolf mob boss. Once pooped an entire bar stool.
- Cyrus - Simerian swordsman, sailor and adventurer. Technically, sex with him counts as bestiality.
- Eze Xe Deus - Arcane scholar and incurable showoff. Really wants to either be a dragon, or fuck one. He isn't sure which.
- Freddie - Aging rock star pursuing an ill advised comeback tour.
- Ketzichul aka Kettle - Dog god and storytelling enthusiast. Once got lost in a Mcdonalds car park.
- Leisi - Laid back pyromancer and delivery girl. Will amount to nothing in life, but sells really amazing pot.
- Lucien Deroy - Quebecois corporate spy. Currently on holidays from his day job at 2fort. Secretly nostalgic for his previous career urinating in front of a webcam.
- Mason - Retired German fetish porn star with a passion for archeology. Once accidentally killed a man at a fetish convention, then covered up the crime with Lucien.
- Moss - Professional creeper stalker, with restraining orders from a wide variety of gods and mythical creatures. Weekend disco enthusiast.
- Richard Brisk - Crowd control cyborg. Has been told to stop going through the carwash.
- Steve Evans - An ordinary guy who's dead from the neck down. He ate fiberglass insulation once, but he doesn't like to talk about it.
- Scott Golan - Ambitious would be heir to the crown of the Hobo King. Lives in a box. Gives discount handy-j's most weeknights in the alley off the main road.
- Taevica Xiretis - A vampire princess, banished from her kingdom due to her unsightly compulsion to rummage through trash cans.
- Quix de Tellou - Ambitious and flamboyant necromancer with an insatiable hunger for cock.
- Yves Desmarais - cocksure lesbian trying to make her own way in a man's world. Is yonic. Is hella yonic.