Holidays Academy is an academy on DeviantArt, founded by SirScorpius and co-founded by HellzWaltz and zykrinnox, based on the idea of the Holiday Doors in The Nightmare Before Christmas. Students, teachers and faculty interact with roleplay and assignments.
- Boarding School: Holidays Academy is a boarding school for students from each of the Holiday towns: St. Valentine's Day Town, St. Patrick's Day Town, Easter Town, Halloween Town, Thanksgiving Day Town and Christmas Town.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: It seems to be a common theme that NO ONE CAN FIND WHERE THE TEACHERS LIVE. Little do they know they live near the clock tower— the very place everyone has to look at and pass by no matter where they go in the school or on campus!
Miss Aven O'Connor
Ex St. Patrick's Day Town Teacher
- High Turnover Rate: This position seems to be given away... a lot. Aven, though, is bound and determined to stick around. But will she? She didn't. Not really a spoiler, but eh.
Mr. Linwood Crawford IV
Easter Town Teacher
Thanksgiving Town Teacher
- Constantly Curious: He tries not to be offensive with his constant questions though.
- Dimensional Traveler: Via plants! He can travel between the Holiday Towns, and even into the real world.
- Plant Person: Wheat for hair, though whether or not he's actually empathetic with plants is yet to be seen.
Mr. Cain N. Kandi
Christmas Town Teacher
- Last-Name Basis: Starts out by calling /EVERYONE/ Mr. or Miss/Ms/Mrs. lastname. Including students. ESPECIALLY students.
- Psychologist Teacher: Solved a lot of problems already. Told a certain Thanksgiving teacher about his love problems, even solved the homelessness of a certain Halloween student from past years, is helping a certain Valentine's empath with her own empath-related issues... He can basically tell if you're upset just when he walks in the room and from there it's not hard to solve every problem possible. In fact, he WILL solve it.
Professor Christopher Crispin
Real World Studies Teacher
- The Empath: Receiving lessons from a certain Christmas Teacher to help deal with all the extra emotions she's getting at all times in such a freaking emotional place. /glances at the overly-emotional Thanksgiving Teacher