Cranbersher (real name Oliver Beale) is a Stop Motion animator on YouTube. He's primarily known for his fan-animations of YouTubers like Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and PewDiePie, but he creates original animations, plays games, makes animation how-tos, and even composes his own background music.
One of his first big stop-motion projects was titled "Four Seven Six," and it can be found here. As of now, Cran has a bit over 100,000 subscribers, and his current projects are more YouTuber fanimations and a short animated segment for an indie movie called "Deviant." Here's a highlight reel of sorts for samples of his most recent stuff.
Tropes pertaining to Cranbersher and his videos:
- Adorkable: Cran himself.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: In his second Timore animation:
- Markiplier puppet: [The first Timore game] also spawned an animation made by Cranbersher—Cranbersher puppet: (looks up from controlling an even smaller puppet of Mark) [jump cut]
- Eye Scream: Let's just say that the most gruesome parts of the game The Tender Cut are animated in full.
- Mind Screw: The majority of his original stuff will leave you wondering what you just watched.
- Minimalist Cast: Four Seven Six really only has Mr. Bishop, the main character, and an appearance from his daughter at the end.
- Stop Motion: What this channel is all about!
- Theme Tune Extended: Cranbersher's Theme, here. The end usually plays over the credits.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: When Markiplier dyed his hair red, Cranbersher made a new red-haired puppet to match.