Alpha Wolf is a CYOA written by End Master, which is currently published on the ChooseYourStory website. It is another of his story games that offers the reader many interactive choices that can shape the multitude of paths and endings that are available for them to receive. Alpha Wolf is very character driven storygame, and much context is provided by links that further expand the many characters that you will meet, most of which are all inspired by iconic characters from popular horror films in some way.
Tropes found in Alpha Wolf:
- Brutal Honesty: Essentially the default manner in which the wolf addresses the many cast of colorful characters he comes across.
- Cool Bike: The Wolf's vehicle of choice is that of a motorcycle he uses to travel to and from places.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: exactly what occurs when The Wolf calls Godzilla to wreak havoc against Martian invaders.
- Fan Convention: After years of being away from the limelight of films, The Wolf does this to make ends meet, much to his disgruntlement.
- Public Domain Character: Quite a few of the characters, including The Invisible Man, The Phantom of the Opera, Dr. Jekyll, and Dr. Frankenstein qualify.
- Wolf Man: The reader essentially plays as one, though the protagonist is entirely more wolf than man and prefers staying in full wolf form.