A humor webcomic published in the Takara-Tomy website to promote the Transformers Kre-O building sets. It has become infamous for featuring Kreon versions of Transformers who haven't been released in the Kre-O toyline at the time of publication.
Transformers Kre-O provides examples of:
- Built with LEGO: And since bricks are both the equivalent of Energon and pieces of buildings and constructions, technically what the Decepticons want is to steal structures to eat (albeit this equivalence isn't consistent from strip to strip).
- Nobody Poops: Averted at least twice, no matter how illogical this is for sentient machines.
- Series Fauxnale: Strip #10, with the Autobots finishing Autobot City, an attempt to show in a single strip most versons of characters with multiple looks (like Bumblebee), a full-on Decepticon attack, Sideways finally showing his face, and the Decepticons resignating and peacefully co-habitating with the Autobots. This is undone with no explanation as a new author takes the strip.
- Shout-Out: Many strips are shortened parodies of adventures from other Transformers series.
- Tickle Torture: The "training" the Constructicons get to not be defeated by being tickled again is this.
- Toyless Toyline Character: While there are many background characters whose Kreon version was created for the strips, the most notorious case is Sideways, who frequently appears showing just one leg, until he appears in full in strip #10... only to be buried in rubble, with just one leg showing.
- Verbal Tic: Vortex ends all his statements with -ex.