Tales of Schlock is a erotic web comic created by Rampant404. It's stars a number of plus sized women and their various sexual escapades.
- Manoa: A big booty barista and assistant manager at Schlong's Shot Cafe. A working single mother of Mexican and Hawaiian lineage, she is big and beautiful and knows it—and isn't above using her influence over men to her advantage. She loves to go out and party with the girls, but her favorite hobby involves just her and her coworker Deedo...
- Bodacia: Manoa's BFF from high school with a voluptuous hourglass figure. She works for a cosmetic foundation renowned for promoting positive body images.
- Roux: Roux is a sweet, if often naïve latina. She shakes her ass for a living, and actually rather enjoys it! She has a blast being the center of attention, and the tips pay the bills. During the day, she takes classes part-time, goes shopping, and hangs out with her room mate and best friend Fukumi.
- Fukumi: A nurse at the DiQuad Womens' Clinic. She was born and raised in Japan, and in many ways is a very traditional girl. Maybe that's why Roux's free-spirited, uninhibited ways attracted her. And speaking of attraction, though she'd never admit it (even to herself) Fukumi does often find herself having long daydreams of herself and other women.
- Jezebel & Salome: After her father dies in Las Vegas, wild college freshman Jezebel has to deal with living with her... over loving new stepmother, Salome. A former executive of "entertainment" in Las Vegas, Salome draws on her wealth of experience handling her former 'employees' with Jez.
NSFW: This comic depicts full nudity and graphic sex.
Tales of Schlock contains examples of:
- Ass Shove: Usually done to Manoa.Manoa: Why do these things... always end... with me... getting fucked... in the ass?
- Big Beautiful Woman
- Black Best Friend: Bodacia is this to Manoa.
- Black Comedy Rape
- Chubby Chaser: Fukumi is this, attracted to Manoa and Roux.
- Fat and Proud: Manoa is this, acknowledging that's she's overweight but that it doesn't stop her from having a very active sex life.
- Force Feeding: Fukumi did this to Manoa in her fantasy about her, causing her to gain five pounds a day.
- Salome forced Jezebel to drink her breast milk after drugging her.
- Freak Lab Accident: After Roux's butt and Fukumi's boobs accidentally get hit with zafti-gamma rays, they start to grow dramatically when they get excited. Roux uses her powers to become the super heroine "Queen 'B'" while Fukumi gets brain damage and becomes the diabolical "Double D."
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Fukumi personality is controlled miniature versions of herself in her head. One is overly strict and traditional while the other is a wild lesbian who wants to have tons of sex.
- Horny Devils: The Sumerian sex god, who repeatedly impregnates multiple versions of himself into his chosen concubine. He ended up foiling his own plans by not placing Manoa under his control because he found he personality too attractive and arousing.
- Paralyzing Fear of Sexuality: Fukumi. Outwardly, she is shy and awkward while inwardly she is constantly fantasising about Manoa and Roux.
- Psycho Lesbian: Salome, and Fukumi she lets loose her wild side. Just for an example, the first four issues is about Fukumi dreaming about holding Manoa prisoner at her clinic and forcing her to do various sexual acts.
- Real Women Have Curves
- Relationship Sabotage: When Deedo started showing signs of wanting a more serious relationship, Manoa, who had been wary of relationships ever since her boyfriend impregnated her and left her, wanted to break up with him. She demanded that he have constantly sex with her and she would end the relationship when he was too wore out to deliver. Luckily, Bodacia gave Deedo a shake that increased his sex drive enough to meet Manoa's demands.
- Religion of Evil: The hypnotized cult of the Sumerian sex god.
- Spicy Latina: Manoa is this.
- Wicked Stepmother: Jezebel views Salome as a crazy pervert while Salome she herself as a firm but loving mother who shows her affection best with a strap-on.