The princess has been captured (again), so Mario and Luigi put together a crack team made up of Kirby, Chrono, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, and Mega Man to save her. Little do they know that Princess Peach was kidnapped for a ritual to bring back someone very sinister...
Robert Lynch's Heroes Inc. contains examples of:
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Poo.
- Butt-Monkey: Luigi, of course.
- Deconstructed when he leaves the team after he gets beaten once too many.
- Face Palm: Samus tends to do this with her Arm Cannon.
- Jive Turkey: Mega Man in this comic.
- Mythology Gag: Several.
- Mario's full name is Mario Mario
- Kirby meets Forrest Gump.
- "We always get rush hour traffic going through The '80s."
- One gag comic setting up Victor as the antagonist is a recreation of the opening of ZeroWing.
- A second gag comic parodies several films, including [[Star Wars Episode III:Revenge Of The Sith]], KingKong, and DieHard.
- Skewed Priorities: Low Phone Bill vs Freedom "I think Mario can find me on his own."