Kimonos Townhouse is a My Little Pony webcomic which uses G3 toys as models, though this doesn't mean it's bad. The whole webcomic series is a huge reference towards Geek-Related media (Gee Whiz!) and pretty much active since it first debuted in 2006.
Kimono Vale is better than you. She's beautiful, intelligent and cultured. A career student in Asian Studies, she maintains a perfect GPA at Ponyville University. Kimono thinks the main problem with Ponyville is that it's full of ponies. This is why she jumped at the chance to live in a gorgeous, three-story townhouse in the suburbs. She takes in a roommate to offset the costs of her mortgage, and as a result, she ends up living with Minty Bobbins, a hyperactive, loud and geeky pony, who collects socks.
Find it here.
This series provides examples of:
- All Love Is Unrequited: It initially seems like things are happening this way for Kimono and Brightly but the two eventually begin dating.
- Amusing Injuries: While most injuries are played for laughs, Kimono's broken leg and the fact that she has to wear a cast for a few weeks averts this.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Minty, in spades.
- Betty and Veronica: The rather shy and reserved Kimono serves as a Betty to Sweetsong's flirtier and more outgoing Veronica.
- Celebrity Endorsement: For certain values of "celebrity:" Kaja Foglio seems to like it.
- Colbert Bump: It experienced a noticeable surge in readership after Friendship is Magic swept the Internet, despite belonging to a different generation of My Little Pony.
- MayflyDecember Romance: Kimono and Brightly.
- Nerds Are Virgins: Minty, geek extraordinaire, finally has a love interest by the name of Raven Hoovens. Who, as it turns out, is a TV crime-fighter.
- Odd Couple: Kimono and Minty.
- Photo Comic
- Show Within a Show: Cooking With Superman. Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Shout-Out: LOTS! If you're no gamer or geek, you may get lost.
- Slice-of-Life Webcomic