"Only one will last to become the Toon Marooned!"
"Outcast. Outclassed. Out of lunch."
Toon Marooned is a webtoon series from Looney Tunes that stars Bugs Bunny as the host of a Survivor contest for nine Looney Tunes to win $100 at Festeroon.
Contains examples of:
- Beach Episode: Like the series that inspired it, it is more of a Beach Series.
- Butt-Monkey: Daffy and Sylvester are this in every episode that they have important roles (in Daffys case, its every single episode)! Elmer is also this in his last two episodes, the latter of which has him Voted Off the Island.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: Daffy tries to cheat his way into victory, but loses all together. The one challenge he does win (by cheating of course) is something of a Pyrrhic Victory as dynamite is blown up in his face, and he has to take an Anvil on Head to win immunity.
- Dark Horse Victory: Tweety won against Daffy and Sylvester in the penultimate cartoon, and then wins the competition altogether in the final episode.
- Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu?: Daffy's action of removing the idol from its stand in the final episode earns him the wrath of Festeroon's Volcano God.
- Eat That: In the fourth episode, the toons have to capture a rat, bring him, and eat him between two pieces of bread.
- Elimination Catchphrase: "The toons have spoken."
- Hate Sink: Foghorn got booted out by the third episode because he destroyed at least two emergency shelters, gave unwelcome advice to Daffy after a lightning bolt destroyed his shelter, and insulted Taz while the latter was having a hard time creating a satisfactory shelter.
- Mosquito Miscreants: There's a reason why Festeroon is the Malaria capital of the world.
- Pixellation: While Daffy prefers to go au natural, you see him with some of his feathers pixellated.
- In "Oh My Darlin' Serpentine", Sylvester gets his cowboy gear and says "Let's head them off at the pass!"
- In "Oh My Darlin' Serpentine", Tweety is riding an anaconda and says "Hi-ho, Silver!"
- In "Fowl Be Coming Around The Mountain", Sylvester is seen talking to David Letterman.
- Sole Survivor: Or rather the "Toon Marooned."
- Sore Loser: Most of the losers are this.
- Trap Master: Bugs Bunny set up an obstacle course that has a piranha-infested stream, hot springs, a bunch of food at the Wheel of Exotic Cuisine and an invisible minefield near the finish line.
- Verbal Backspace: In the third episode, Bugs Bunny has jun-building materials for the toons to set up as emergency shelters.
- Visual Pun: In the eighth episode where Daffy is encountered by snakes in a cave, one of them has dice for eyes.
- The Voiceless: Elmer Fudd doesn't talk at all throughout the series. Taken Up to Eleven where every character except Bugs in "Speared, Seared and Feared" doesn't talk.
- Voted Off the Island: It's a parody of the Trope Namer, so of course this happens.
- We ARE Struggling Together: Daffy's Secret Alliance.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Daffy's plan for his secret alliance. Reduce the cast to just himself, Sylvester, Elmer, and Sam, then get rid of the latter three. Sam ends up outliving his own much earlier and is betrayed by the other alliance members once he begins to question Daffy's authority.