Two loud-mouthed kids named Jeffrey and Sara are the loudest and clumsiest library volunteers in the world. But you can't blame them - they were born with abnormally large heads! They will still do anything to make sure the library's visitors are satisfied, however.
Provides examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Dr. Lewis in the episode "The Incredibly Shrinking Head" is a reference to Mr. Director from Animaniacs right down to Paul Rugg impersonating Jerry Lewis.
- LGBT Awakening: At the end of the episode "Slumber Party Sneak-In", Jeffrey realizes that he's more comfortable and happy as a girl.
- No Indoor Voice: Jeffrey and Sara have incredibly loud voices. According to Sara, the reason she and Jeffery have such loud voices is that having really big heads made their mouths and throats big as well, causing their voices to be louder than anyone else's.
- Rich Evans appears as Logan, a kid running an RPG at the library. During the game, he plays a "Heartburn for Days" status effect card, and the man in the picture on the card resembles RLM's Fake Plinkett (played by Rich Evans).
- In the episode "Slumber Party Sneak-In" there's a segment near the end where everyone mimics the dance scene from A Charlie Brown Christmas.
- Sibling Team: Sara and Jeffrey are brother and sister.
- Slumber Party: The plot of the episode "Slumber Party Sneak-In", where Jeffrey sneaks into a girls-only slumber party with the help of Sara.
- Snowed-In: In the episode named after this trope, Sara, Jeffrey, and Miz Abbott get trapped in the library by a wall of snow.
- Take That!: Episode "Snowed In" has one for John Kricfalusi, where it's revealed that "Cans Without Labels" is still not done in the year 3050.
- Time-Passage Beard: Exaggerated in "Snowed In" as Sara and Miz grew beards despite being female by the time they escaped the library.