Time Will Tell is a ongoing animated series created by Truttle1 in 2021. It follows the adventures of Skrapps and William, two young dinosaurs who time travelled away right before the meteor hit. Back in 2016, it was originally conceived as a video game, though it eventually switched to an animated series.
Time Will Tell provides examples of:
- Advanced Ancient Acropolis: Dinosaurs have apparently had their own advanced civilization that had all evidence of it erased.
- The Cretaceous Is Always Doomed: William just so happens to finish his time machine one day before the meteor hit.
- Four Legs Good, Two Legs Better: Some of the dinosaurs seen in the beginning are shown walking on four legs, while other dinosaurs (including the main characters) walk on two.
- Funny Animal: The dinosaurs are portrayed as this.
- Great Big Book of Everything: The Temporal Tour guide, a handy little book that helps tell them about the various time periods they will go to.
- Have We Met Yet?: When Seatails encounters William and Scrapps for the first time, he doesn't realize that this is the first time they've seen him, and accidentally reveals some rather unsettling future events.
- Next Sunday A.D.: Skrapps and William end up in 2022, one year initial production, to avoid coinciding with "that big virus thing".
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: Dr. Uchu is the only one who realizes that history is being changed, and as such, orders Skrapps and William to investigate.
- Stable Time Loop: According to Seatail, William and Skrapps were the ones who delivered the Temporal Tour guide to them, thus making it not really come from anywhere specifically.
- Time Machine: William invented one based on a modified go-kart.