"The Island of Dr. Moron" is a webtoon from Looney Tunes that stars Bugs Bunny.
"The Island of Dr. Moron" provides examples of:
- All There in the Script: Dr. Moron's name is only found in the title.
- BrotherSister Incest: Gossamer and the Carrot Monster, both creations of Dr. Moron marry each other by the end.
- Food Eats You: The whole point of Dr. Moron creating the Carrot Monster.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Dr. Moron's voice is based off of Creator/Vincent Price. Considering he's the same scientist from Water, Water Every Hare, this is meaningful.
- Palette Swap:
- Dr. Moron's design is Dr. Woe with a flesh skin color.
- ACME Biotech is based on the Royal Mallard Penthouse Number 5.
- Shout-Out: After Dr. Moron created the Carrot Monster with lightning, he yells out "It's alive!"
- You Need a Breath Mint: Bugs Bunny was grossed out by Gossamer's breath and he offered him some Monstoids, which turn out to be explosive mints. This certainly seems to be a throwback to when he deceived Gossamer by pretending to be a manicurist in "Hair-raising Hare" and a hairdresser in "Water, Water Every Hare".