The Dan Young Animated Show is a show that's somewhat known for it's negative reviews. It was created by... Dan Young. The show ran for 7 episodes:
Episode 1: "Doodles of Comedy" - A man throws a baby into a pit of lava and kills the baby's father, and this is played for laughs.
Episode 2: "Satan Wants Your SOUL!!" - Satan wants to steal the soul of a man who walked by... Hilarity Ensues.
Episode 3: "Funny Video" - A ripoff of Ren Seeks Help.
Episode 4: "Itz Shorter... Darn" - The shortest episode of the show, lasting 6 seconds.
Episode 5: "A Really Pretty Stick Animation" - Exactly What It Says on the Tin
Episode 7: "Awesomeness" - A ripoff of "Funny Video".
It was later uncancelled in mid-September of 2014:
Episode 9: "Help Zeekz Haterz" - An edited version of "Haterz Seek Help".
Episode 10: "Hurre I Come" - A direct copy of the "Constantinople" music video
Episode 11: "Cheez!" - A blank screen with "A Picture of Cheez" using Deathking's song also used in episodes 5 and 13
Episode 12: (Nameless) - A direct copy of Mr. Enter's Seahorse Seashell Party Review
Episode 13: "Awsum" - Mr. Enter's Seahorse Seashell Party review with filters, noises, and less graphics.
His show was taken down September 23, 2014 for multiple copyright claims from Jakeanderson 733 and Deathking/Coolioking. The Pilot Episode and Episode 2 (smaller, but still) is on Jakeanderson 733's channel, Episodes 3 and 7 are on Goanimate, Episode 5 is partially lost (the footage and song remain on Deathking's channel), Episode 10 and 12 are stolen videos, and Episodes 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, and 13 are lost completely.
Tropes present in "The Dan Young Animated Show"!!
- Amusing Injuries: In "Doodles of Comedy" and "Awesomeness", there are quite a few instances of slapstick used.
- Clip-Art Animation: Used in "Doodles of Comedy", with the baby that is thrown in the lava.
- Deranged Animation: "Itz Shorter... Darn" must be seen to be believed...
- Negative Continuity: There isn't any continuity in the series.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: On September 23, 2014, the series got pulled from Youtube for copyright claims.