shgurr is a YouTube animator. Her YouTube channel is: here
shgurr provides examples of:
- Adults Are Useless: Had this attitude, in large part because most of the adults she knew growing up were completely oblivious to her.
- Agony of the Feet: Shannon has a condition in her feet regarding her tendons. And on at least one occasion, accidentally banged her shin into a cinder block.
- Black Best Friend: Had at least one of these in her youth.
- Cute Kitten: She has two pet cats, Snake and Ghost.
- Cynicism Catalyst: A False Friend not inviting Shannon to her birthday party because it was only for "cool kids" caused Shannon to come to the utterly wrong conclusion that friendship didn't exist, which screwed her life up until she was 21.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Her earliest videos are a mix of memes and Five Nights at Freddy's animations, before doing "animate-my-life" style animations.
- Happily Failed Suicide: At one point, she almost committed suicide by deliberately crashing a car off a mountain pass, but thoughts of her little brother brought her to her senses at the last minute. It was mere months after this that her healing process began, and she's now glad she couldn't bring herself to do it.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With her roommate Meghan. And it's not surprising; Meghan helped bring her out of a deep, dark pit of misery and became her first true friend.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: The titular "Lemon Boi" who bragged that Shannon couldn't beat him in a lemon squeezing contest, riling the previously-uninterested Shannon up and causing her to compete with him. This may have also caused him to spill his cup, costing him the contest even if Shannon hadn't won.
- Kids Are Cruel: Shannon was bullied and shunned by kids her age so consistently and for so long that she ended up thinking friendship didn't exist and shutting herself off from other people. She was 21 when she learned that genuinely nice people do exist.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: She's one of ten children.
- Stockholm Syndrome: She had a brief bout of this one Halloween when a woman took her and one of her brothers into her home. The women in question believing that they were the children of a woman who was using her bathroom.
- Trauma Conga Line: Probably the best description of the experiences with other people she describes in her "Draw My Life" videos.
- Wardrobe Malfunction: Her mom once bought her poor-quality pants that ripped after one kicking motion, exposing her underwear. This happened three days in a row. The first two times, she was embarrassed, but the third time, she was just fed up with losing recesses because her pants hadn't survived a full day.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: As a result of her nihilistic mindset at the time, she admits to having been genuinely confused when Meghan first explicitly called her a friend.