SHARE MY STORY is a platform that allows teenagers to have their stories animated and shared around the world.
Share My Story
My GF Cheated On Me With The "Cool Guy"
- The Bully: Brandon seems like a cool guy, but in reality, he is a Jerkass who picks on weaker students.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: The protagonist moves on from his break up with Clara, blocks her number from his phone, gets a new hobby in stand-up comedy to increase his confidence and even gets a few girls interested in him. It gives him hope that someday, he will find a girlfriend who will not cheat on him.
- Everyone Has Standards: When the protagonist learns that Brandon and Clara broke up because of Brandon cheating on her, even though he feels that she got what she deserved, he can't help but feel sorry for her.
- Evil Is Petty: It's implied that Brandon only got together with Clara to spite the protagonist.
- Kick the Dog: It's bad enough that Clara cheated on the protagonist with Brandon, but at school, everyone laughs at him over what happened and, to add insult to injury, Clara and Brandon kiss in front of him during class time.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Clara and Brandon both get hit with this:
- Clara dumped, cheated on, and humiliated her boyfriend just to date this cool ladykiller, only for her to be cheated on and humiliated as well before they broke up.
- It is implied that the only reason Brandon wanted Clara in the first place was to spite the protagonist. After winning Clara over, they end up having a lot of problems in their relationship and it's implied that he was miserable with Clara for months and cheated on her constantly as a result.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Downplayed. When Clara tells the protagonist that she got with Brandon behind his back and they are in a relationship now, she is in tears. However, that does not stop her from kissing Brandon in front of him.
- Reality Ensues:
- Clara cheats on and dumps her boyfriend for this cool popular ladykiller named Brandon, who only wants her to spite said boyfriend. She learns the hard way that the kind of person who is willing to date a girl with a known boyfriend is unlikely to stay faithful to her.
- After being cheated on by Brandon, Clara attempts to get back together with her ex-boyfriend with a text. While the protagonist does feel some sympathy for her and did miss her for a while, he still can't forgive her for betraying him and blocks her number as a result. When you cheat on someone, it is HIGHLY unlikely that he will forgive or trust you again.
- Your Cheating Heart: The nameless protagonist has a girlfriend named Clara, who cheats on him with his bully Brandon. Clara leaves him for Brandon, only for Brandon to cheat on her with many girls. They later break up.