RoboSplaat is a webtoon that was created in 2017 by Klasky-Csupo. It stars Splaat, the construction paper face from the company's 1998 Vanity Plate, as he explains his various life experiences to the viewers.
Only two episodes of the show have been released, and no updates concerning the series have been seen since then.
RoboSplaat contains the following tropes:
- A Dog Named "Dog": Splaat identifies himself as an ink splat.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Splaat's parents are an ink bottle named Sergei and a pair of scissors named Blossom.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Episode 2 introduces Splaat's younger brother Digital, a hyperactive boy who constantly pesters him.
- Breakout Character: Splaat was originally just a random face with no personality who appeared in Klasky-Csupo's logo in 1998. The logo featuring him got remixed by fans so many times that they brought Splaat back as an actual character in this webtoon.
- Dreadful Musician: Splaat thinks this of Digital, who records a cat meowing and tries to incorporate it into a song he's making only to come up with a less-than-stellar result.
- Excited Show Title!: The logo in the intro gives the title an exclamation point.
- Extremely Short Intro Sequence: The series intro is about eight seconds long.
- I Am Not Weasel: In episode 1, Splaat calls out the viewers for calling him a robot and explains that he's actually an ink splat.
- Idea Bulb: In episode 2, a lightbulb appears and lights up on the screen for a second to represent Splaat getting an idea on how to make his brother Digital's music better.
- Interspecies Romance: An ink bottle and a pair of scissors got married and gave birth to Splaat.
- One-Word Title: The episodes are named "Scary" and "Noise", which are both only one word.
- Palette Swap: Digital has the exact same face as Splaat, except it's pink instead of yellow.
- Protagonist Title: The title refers to the main character, Splaat.
- Short Runner: Only two episodes were released in 2017.
- Title-Only Opening: The intro is nothing but the name of the show with the episode title on the corner.