Planet of the Taz is a webtoon trilogy from Looney Tunes that stars Daffy Duck as Duck Dodgers and Porky Pig his Space Cadet who land on a planet inhabited by Tasmanian devils.
Contains examples of
- Alternate Universe: A possible theory for the end is that Daffy, Porky and Weema are at Earth, not in the right dimension.
- A Nazi by Any Other Name: Dr. Zarius believes that only Tasmanian devils are the intelligent species in the world.
- Big "NO!": Daffy yells out three epic ones in the trilogy, the second of which caused a cave-in.
- Earth All Along / Not His Sled: The Statue of Liberty is actually a replica made in Taiwan.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Daffy is called "Idiot Eyes" by Weema because of his "low, stupid look".
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Dr. Zarius' voice was based off of Sean Connery and there is a Charlton Heston look-alike in the second part.
- Gainax Ending: Daffy, Porky and Weema land on a planet inhibited by Bugs Bunnies.
- Large Ham: The Charlton Heston look-alike's mannerisms are lampshaded by Daffy and Porky.
- Shout-Out: There are plenty of shout-outs from Planet of the Apes and others, given that the trilogy is a parody of the earlier.
- Take That!: The third episode has Daffy and Porky try using an "Instant SUV" to get back to their ship, but said SUV quickly runs out of gas.
- This Cannot Be!: Porky's reaction to seeing their Earth inhibited by dozens of Bugs Bunnies.
- Wham Line: "Eh, what's up, doc?"
- Wham Shot: Hundreds of Bug Bunnies appear at Earth.