ONEnote (yes, that's actually what it's called), is yet another object show. It has an economy-size cast of six competing for the chance of a wish for anything they desire. Also, the host is invisible.
This cartoon provides examples of:
- A Dog Named "Dog": An interesting aversion of this trope for the contestants since they do have human names but the host gave them nicknames based on what objects they happen to be. However,the host plays it straight as Airy is literally just air.
- Adult Fear: Tomato, a nearly-one-year-old baby, got straight up abducted from his nap by the host to compete in his gameshow. How is Tomato's mother gonna react when her child is missing.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Yup, it's that kind of show.
- The Baby of the Bunch: Tomato, who's not only the youngest, but also an 11-month-old baby.
- Minimalist Cast: Some objects shows have seemingly endless number of contestants, this show does not. Standing proud at 6 contestants and an invisible host.
- Teleportation: The host has this and used it to abduct the contestants from their lives so he can make them compete in his gameshow.