Initially, season 1 was a poorly-made, Stylistic Suck joke show but season 2 completely removes this aspect, becoming a more traditional yet well-made BFB-esque object show, and featured all the recommended characters from the first season as well as the original cast (sans Cool Shades)
Object Filler contains the following tropes:
- Aerith and Bob: We have the standard A Dog Named "Dog" names (Bed, Tent, Flag) like any object show and then we have the unconventional (Grave for ABC Logo's Pie, Kidz Bop 7.420) follow by the bizarre (Me Everything Is Just Me, Pink Marker the Teenage Girl) and finally the absurdly longnote .
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Four of the contestants in OFA have names which are the object they're based on followed by a "-y" tacked at the end of it, as traditional for such shows.note
- Animate Inanimate Object: You bet your bottom dollar there are although it's mixed with non-object-centric characters, such as Guy and Me Everything Is Just Me, to balance it out.
- Anthropomorphic Food: Coming from an object show, there's bound to be examples note
- Armless Biped: With this large enough cast, you'll not be that surprised to find many carrying this tropenote
- Audience Participation: The viewers can vote on the losing team in each episode to eliminate one of the contestants of said team.
- Fun with Acronyms: Notoriously Indestructible Conditioned Eliminators - nice...
- Overly Long Name: Not just one but four contestants have this - Ketchup Stuff, TR, CT and Sideview Car Mirrornote .