Another former YouTube Pooper, NintendoBrad, simply put, specialized in seriously mind screwy YouTube Poops. In particular, considering how nonsensical YouTube Poops already tend to be by default, those created by NintendoBrad have the deliberate intention to invoke a "What the hell?" reaction by the viewer.
Like fellow former Pooper IAmTheGang, he used to be somewhat of a rival for Deepercutt and Walrusguy in terms of popularity, despite them being obviously out of his league, considering the accessibility of their styles of humor compared to his. He still has a cult following however, as not only many of his poops got re-uploaded with the "nintendobrad's account is closed" caption included within the title, but there are reaction videos to his account being closed, too. Not too shabby for a YouTube Pooper who, despite some level of popularity, was relatively low-key.
- Author Appeal: Hotel Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, and The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games, as with many other YouTube Poopers.
- Berserk Button: Do not destroy Link's TV. Even if it's dinner time. The king found out the hard way, in "Link Gets a Television".
- Dramatic Pause: Invoked to great effect during "Gwonam gets into a fight with a taco".Gwonam takes a dumpload of damage!
- Gainax Ending: Somehow, some of his poops manage to have endings that make even less sense than the rest of the footage before them. The ending of "This is why farting is illegal in Hyrule" is particularly egregious in that regard.
- Hilarity Ensues: Lampshaded in the title of "The King + Reeses Pieces = Craziness", and then played straight in the poop itself.
- Manipulative Editing:
- He was one of a handful of Poopers — with another example being IAmTheGang — who would use special effects done with Microsoft Paint to fairly large extents, as opposed to Poopers who would use merely one or a few modified still images.
- In addition to containing some usual examples of his Manipulative Editing, "The King + Reeses Pieces = Craziness" has a truly excellent case of sentence mixing: The king saying, "I'm going to eat Reese's Pieces".
- Mind Screw: Seriously, "Gwonam gets into a fight with a taco"? It's right there on the title. What.
- Rule of Funny: Possibly the only way to fully enjoy his poops, with
somemuch MST3K Mantra thrown in for good measure.
- Sensory Abuse: What some consider to be pretty much the biggest flaw in his poops. Some may lack fond memories of his work only because of how LOUD they sometimes get.