My Tri-Color Magic! is a Fanime created by Youtube fanimator SparkleHime58 about a boy named Hiroshi who helps two new transfer students obtain the magical "Tri-stones" before another group of transfer students take them and use them for evil purposes.
According to Word of God, it will soon be deleted and turned into a webcomic.
My Tri-color Magic! contains examples of:
- Cute Witch: The witch forms are this.
- Eating Lunch Alone: When Naoko sits next to him at lunch Hiroshi remarks that no one has ever sat with him at lunch before.
- Fan Nickname: Fans insist on calling Mami-sensei Mommy-sensei.
- Has Two Mommies: Hiroshi's parents are a lesbian couple.
- Magical Girl
- Magical Girl Warrior
- Near-Death Experience: It seems to be a bit of a running gag that Hiroshi almost dies every episode.
- New Transfer Student: First Yumiko, Rei, Sakura and Naoko transfer into Hiroshi's class, and then a week later Kagami and Misato transfer to the same class, much to Hiroshi's confusion.
- Royal Brat: Yumiko treats everyone badly, even her teammates.
- Seashell Bra: The mermaid forms have these.
- Super Drowning Skills: Hiroshi cannot swim and manages to almost drown twice in one episode.
- Team Mom: Kagami acts as team mom, assuring Hiroshi and lecturing Misato
- That Was Not a Dream: At first Hiroshi thinks that the battle against Yumiko and her group was a dream, much to Misato's amusement.
- The Faceless: We have yet to see the face of the villain.
- Transformation Trinket: The triphone which is actually held by the only non-magical teammate.