Mr. Ando of the Woods opens with a bear asking a bee if he can have a lick of his honey but the bee tells him no as he had asked for the same yesterday. Peropero peropero peropero... Then Mr Ando arrives to solve their quarrels (penguin protector of the forest!) with violence! The bear and bee question whether or not Mr Ando is actually a human, but he denies their accusations and runs away, saying he has to go home to the South Pole since it is threatened by global warming.
The bear and the bee visit the turtle and discuss (along with a fish) whether or not Mr Ando is a human or a penguin, mostly on the words he uses. Then the house starts shaking as a demolition man comes to develop on the forest. But Mr Ando comes to save the day! prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... on his scooter... and carrying his penguin costume to solve the problem with violence! He then drives away declaring that he will always protect the forest.
Looking onwards the animals declare that while they never learnt whether Mr Ando was a penguin or not, he would always be a penguin in their hearts. Then the fish sings about his love for Mr Ando. The end.
A short animation made entirely by Voice Actor Takashi Taniguchi, the video gained popularity on the internet.
- Badass Biker: Mr Ando.
- Bears Are Bad News: Zig Zagged. While nice at the end the bear tries to kill the bee when he refuses to give him more honey.
- Beary Friendly: The bear is nicer after his fight with the bee, who he tries to kill!
- Broken Record: The bee at the beginning- peropero peropero peropero peropero
- Calling Your Attacks: "STRIKE MR ANDO STRIKE!"
- Dance Party Ending: One long song dedicated to Mr Ando.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: The bear and the bee's conversation at the beginning.Bee: "If this were the first time, I wouldn't mind. But yesterday you asked me for one lick too, and then you started licking like 'lickity-lickity-lickity-lickity-lickity-lickity-lickity-lickity-lickity-lickity...'"
- Friend to All Living Things: Mr Ando cares for all of the creatures in the woods. Though they believe he is a penguin.
- Gratuitous English: The fish's song at the very end. Also, HUMANISMU.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: This opinion is shared by the animals of the forest, resulting in concerns about Mr. Ando's species.
- Intellectual Animal: The turtle can at least read kanji.
- Only Six Faces: Only one face.
- Nature Hero: Mr Ando though he does have a scooter...
- No Name Given: Nobody besides Mr Ando is named.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Mr Ando's penguin costume isn't very realistic.
- Space Whale Aesop: Remember, kids: the more you fight/develop... STRIKE, MR. ANDO, STRIKE!
- Talking Animal: They all talk.
- Virtuous Bees: The bee is quite kind but level-headed.
- Wise Old Turtle: The wise old turtle whom the animals go to for advice and who appears to be able to read kanji.