The series centers around a group of heroes-mostly humans-trying to stop an Enderman invasion started by the Endermaster, a powerful humanoid creature ruling The End.
It can be seen here. However, the series stops at episode 12 because of a cancellation that is explained below. Also of note is that the first 5 episodes are unlisted due to Willcraft's dislike of them.
The series was cancelled in 2018 after a two-year struggle for Willcraft find motivation to continue the series. Willcraft fell into a depression during Spring 2016 and also became dissatisfied with his Minecraft content at that point, he says the series wasn't cancelled on a Halloween update video, but he never really mentioned any progress about it, Willcraft would animate something from Endventures for the final time in August 2017. However, Willcraft posted a video in July 2021 here explaining how the story would have ended if he continued as he was quitting Youtube at that point.
A remake of the first 5 episodes was in the works by Turbulation, but Turbulation decided to cancel the episodes after 4 since he felt he wasn't gaining much out of them, and it was a bit of a waste of time compared to other things he could be working on. The remakes that were made can be watched here however they vary in quality and aren't really consistent. Turbulation is however, planning to finish the series in Animation form based on the info Willcraft gave out in his Endventures Closing video.
- Alien Blood: Enderman blood is purple in episodes 11 and 12. Before then, they had no blood.
- Big Bad: The Endermaster is the ruler of the End and the Enderman, and the one who started the Enderman invasion.
- Bloodless Carnage: Episode 3 has a scene where Endreai's squad gets torn apart by Shadow, and no blood is left behind. Some other battles are like this as well, at least before Episode 12.
- Cruel Mercy: Wrecker left the Rebel Leader alive after killing his family during his first encounter with him to "let his sorrow consume him"
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Endreai, the incompetent general of the Endermaster's army.
- Knight of Cerebus: Wrecker, an Enderman captain who is much more competent than his superior Endreai, is the first Enderman shown killing a human. The series gets darker starting from his first appearance, and he delivers the darkest moments.
- Leave No Survivors: Wrecker orders the Endermen to kill everyone in the Rebel City during his attack on it. Only Colin, Red, Shadow, Click-Clack, Nobraynes and Katie survived.
- No Name Given: The Rebel Leader isn't named anywhere in the series. The creator stated that the viewer can call him whatever they want to.
- Shout-Out: One of the Enderman triplets is named Slendy.
- The Smart Guy: Red Stone is an inventor who makes redstone machines for his group, including a potion-making machine.
- The Social Darwinist: Wrecker's philosophy is that killing makes one's "value as a being" increase.
- The Spook: Endventures' version of Herobrine. He had a minion trick a human into becoming the Endermaster, and that's all that is known about him. He never speaks, his motives are unknown, and he is never even called by name.
- "Ray of Hope" Ending: Due to the series' premature ending, it ends with the Rebel City being destroyed and most of the inhabitants killed. However, most of the heroes were able to escape the destruction of the island and reach land. The very last scene is the group going to a cave to obtain diamonds and the Endermen triplets spying on them.
- Rebel Leader: An unnamed man who built the Rebel City and desires to defeat the Endermaster.
- Team Pet: Porky, Colin's pet Battlepig.
- Token Heroic Orc: Click-Clack, Boom and Nobraynes are a good Skeleton, Creeper and Zombie respectively
- Was Once a Man: The Endermaster was originally a human mutated by an Ender Crystal that was given to him by a villager who was actually a servant of Herobrine.
- Weredragon: Downplayed with Endaria, an Ender Dragon and the Endermaster's adopted daughter, was given the ability to turn into a human form. However, the human form is still dragon-like.