Kermit Kombat is a webseries made by Rocky Pinnicle. While the first was a lone interactive flash game with... dated graphics, the sequel instead became a movie (with 3 parts so far). The series itself revolves around the author himself getting into a battle with Kermit the Frog.
Kermit Kombat provides examples of:
- Aborted Arc: Kermit Kombat 2 Part 3 sets up a currently unresolved cliffhanger with Rocky still training with Macho Man and Boot going up against Kermit.
- Author Avatar: Rocky Pinnicle.
- Berserk Button: Kermit (unintentionally) eats Rocky's glasses while using his finisher move. Big mistake.
- Bribe Backfire: Kermit tries to bribe Rocky and ultimately fails.
- Critical Existence Failure: Kermit blows up into pieces due to Rocky's use of the all-powerful Kamehameha.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Kermit versus the Dingus Crew.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Rocky kills Kermit just because he found a photo of his girlfriend kissing the frog in his wallet.
- Dodge the Bullet: Rocky performs this with Bullet Time in the "Magic Finger" option.
- Finish Him!: Kermit's sad attempt at this against Rocky.
- Flipping the Bird: Kermit's "Magic Finger" choice in the first.
- Jerkass: Dingus and his crew.
- Name Drop: Kermit does this in the first.
- To Be Continued: Occurs in the first and immediately resolved in part one of the second.
- We Can Rebuild Him: Kermit is reconstructed by the Muppet crew as a super-enhanced Cyborg.