"Real cases involving real cartoon characters. All decisions are final."
Contains examples of:
- Hidden Depths: Sylvester Cat tells Judge Granny that he is trying to be kind to Tweety. Which also meant that his good deeds were met with vicious acts. Or so the jury and Tweety Bird thought.
- Layman's Terms: Wile E. Coyote forced to speak in that once Granny heard enough of his Technobabble about his conflict with the Road Runner.
- The Judge: Granny.
- Near-Villain Victory: In the second cartoon, Granny ruled in favor of Mr. Coyote, making him try to eat Road Runner before he decides on eating Foghorn.
- Oh, Crap!: Foghorn's reaction after he realizes Wile E. Coyote plans to eat him."Beep? I said, beep beep!"
- Suddenly Voiced: This is one of the rare instances where Wile E. Coyote talks.
- Translator Buddy: Foghorn Leghorn translates what the Road Runner says.
- Unreliable Narrator: Sylvester or Tweety's side of case number one.