"Friendship!" is a Fallout fan video by Piemation, in similar vain to the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. videos, staring Vault Boy. This video details the importance of Friendship in the Wasteland. More specifically, Friendship is a myth, good for manipulating people into aiding you.
"Friendship!" is a myth, but it provides examples of:
- Chronic Back Stabbing Disorder: The main Aesop of the video, is to use this to survive.
- Greed: One of the advantages of killing your friends, is they have plenty of free caps.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Basically the whole joke. It teaches the viewers an important lesson about friendship is the wasteland: It doesn't exist, and those who naively believe in it make excellent Human Shields, that have plenty of free money on them.
- It's All About Me: The other beautiful moral in the video.
- Kick the Dog: The video encourages this, when Dogmeat gets in the way.
- Human Shield: One of the many uses for your friends in the wasteland.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Dogmeat.
- No Kill Like Overkill: The raider that tries to kill Vault Boy when Dogmeat blocks the way, is using a Fat Man to kill someone right in front of them.
- Properly Paranoid: The video encourages this as well.