"Each time the lights go out, one of you will be plucked just like a flower and after that it is up to you to decide whom you think the killer is."
Flicker provides examples of:
- Anyone Can Die: It's a murder mystery where anyone can get offed.
- Art Shift: Briefly in the first episode there's two frames of Elaina's dad that's done by a different artist (GabeDOESNTDrawStuff).
- Author Avatar: SonaDrawzStuffYT, the animator, is the announcer on the intercom for the characters.
- Everyone Meets Everyone: The cast wakes up in an apartment and gets introduced one after another in the order of Charlie, Veronica, Liza, Annie, Vinny, Trey, Elaina, Kees, and Chlorine who doesn't show up until the end of the first episode. The only two who know each other are Charlie and Annie, as they are siblings.
- Facepalm: Veronica has one when she's voted as the killer.
- Jitter Cam: At multiple points (mostly when the characters are yelling) the animation gets very jittery.
- Stylistic Suck: The frames in the first episode of Elaina's investigator dad.
- Toilet Horror: The cast finds Liza's dead body in the bathroom.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Immediately after being introduced Kees goes to leave and ends up being the first one offed.