Emperor Tigerstar is a web animator that depicts history in the form of map animations as well as occassional editorials on specific historical subjects. Typically for a subject such as a war, Emperor Tigerstar will show the changing front lines of the war to show which country/coalition has control of what area. He most famously mapped every single day of World War II and made it a seven minute animation that went viral showing the war in Europe, and another with both Europe and the Pacific. Along with his map videos, he also does historical videos about some historical figures and events like Huey Long and the Whig Party.
- Always Someone Better: His view about Napoleon Bonaparte's nephew, Napoleon III. Despite successfully reviving the French Empire, he was unable to achieve the same success as his uncle in wars which ended his reign when France lost to the Prussians in the Franco-Prussian War.
- Artistic License History: In History Class Horror Stories, he tells stories of his youth over some of his teachers who got historic facts wrong much to his horror like how one teacher mistaken 1960's Civil Rights Activist Malcolm X as American Civil War anti-slavery activist Frederick Douglass.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Some nations didn't give up when fighting a war and would fruitlessly attack, as his videos would demonstrate.
- American Civil War: The American Civil War has been depicted every single day in one of his videos.
- Author Avatar: He appears in most of his videos as a Warrior Cats character wearing a Prussian Helmet, hence the name Emperor Tigerstar.
- Badass Army: Sometimes his videos can make armies seem like badass armies based on how quickly they triumph over their enemies.
- Based on a Great Big Lie: He calls out Gavin Menzies' book 1421: The Year that China discovered the World as a big lie since his book offered no confirmed evidence that a Chinese fleet was able to sail around the world in 1421. Furthermore, it would be impossible for the fleet to travel around the world within a year with the current technology, tools and information it had.
- Crossover: Has two crossovers with Cody of Alternate History Hub where they explain the changes and events of Harry Turtledove novels Timeline-191 and Worldwar.
- The French Revolution: A video has been done on the effects of the French Revolution via the rise of Napoleon.
- World War I: The first world war has been depicted every day in one of his videos.
- World War II: His most popular video depicts the events of World War II in Europe every single day, or at least military ones.