A Dramatic Reading with kinetic typography of a poorly-written review of parodical Deconstruction Game Super Press Space to Win Action RPG 2009, set to Carl Orff's O Fortuna. The original review was by someone who hilariously missed the point (or was pretending to). View it here.
Provides examples of:
- Comically Missing the Point: The game the reviewer was complaining about was designed as a deconstruction of RPGs in general. The reviewer took it as a badly-made game, despite the fact that it was featured on the front page.
- Dramatic Reading: See Large Ham below.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: A review by Axman13 years old.
- Large Ham: The narrator makes a point of reading as over-the-top as possible.
- Ominous Latin Chanting: O Fortuna plays in the background for 95% of the flash.
- Recursive Adaptation: As the opening states:
- The flash has been uploaded to YouTube, adding another layer.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: Explain to me. EXPLAIN TO ME!
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: This.
- Take That!: Intensely.
- The One Thing I Don't Hate About You: After tearing into every other aspect of the game, Axman13 takes a moment at the end to admit that he actually liked the voice acting.
- Visual Pun: "This game is crap!" Cue a pair of dice rolling across the screen.
- Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma
- You Keep Using That Word: "Contrail", to the point where the background music of O Fortuna is temporarily stopped just so an explanation of the word "contrail" can be shown.