Vinnie Veritas' CCC is a flash series hosted on Newgrounds here and on Vinnie's personal site and a comic hosted here with an English translation available here and is centered around the CCC city, aka The City of Opportunities.
The comic is about a newcomer to CCC named Lucio and follows his exploits around the city as he meets up with colourful characters and gets involved with some of the various shenanigans that are part of everyday life for the denizens, with the flash animations as a sort of supplement, and are focused on other characters, often with no connection to the main story.
A strange and fun combination of Real Life, fantasy, sci-fi and Mexico rolled up into a multitude of short and micro stories, combining the relatively mundane and slice of life bits with action packed scenes like people fighting robots, sword fights and giant snooker balls, not to mention complicated high school love stories, giant kite mishaps and the ubiquitous blimps that populate the CCC city itself and which are a symbol for the series.
The flashes have a unique soundtrack consisting mainly of Spanish rock and pop songs and for the diverse character designs the series has. Most of the people in the CCC universe are only seen for a second or two before they're gone, yet they still seem to have a life of their own and feel unique and interesting, leaving a lasting impact.
inofilm has adapted Rush ++ into a short live action video.
Not related to the Chaos Computer Club in any way.
CCC provides examples of the following tropes:
- Cast of Snowflakes: To a large extent, despite the trope below. This is mainly because of their clothing and actions/personalities.
- Gravity Screw: In Gravitaxis++, made possible by Icaro having traveled past the 78 degree clause (seen in the video as a CCC City sign with three yellow balls attached). Things that do so keep the same gravitational pull as the hemisphere they originated from. (First reference I could find)
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: The primary way most of the characters are distinguished. There's even a Virtual Paper Doll flash animation that lets you go through dozens and dozens of possible clothing combinations.
- Made of Iron: A lot of people survive things those not from the CCC would die from.
- Oh, Crap!: When watching Gravitaxis++ in FWD, the police officer trying (and failing) to apprehend the protagonist of the video more clearly has this in comparison to the normal RWD viewing. Interspersed throughout other videos as well, such as when Aniv's kite is caught in the winds in Papalote++.
- Precision F-Strike: Rush 2, as part of the song right before the giant robot festival clown.
- Scenery Porn: Some exceptionally detailed and original backgrounds (clearly inspired by Mexican landscapes) can be seen.
- Winged Humanoid: Some people in CCC have tiny wings. Rush 2 manages to explain part of it while raising more questions at the same time. Word of God says that an enormous highly technological war took place in the past, and some people still have traces of the genetic experimentation from that time.
- World of Badass: Everyone in CCC has either a), highly augmented reflexes, b) super strength, c) super durability, d) a weapon of some sort, (Whether it be yoyos, scarf tentacles, explosive cards, revolvers, or katana.) and usually they have e), all of the above.
- World of Ham: It's an incredibly chaotic world where unrequited high-school love can result in explosions, there's a festival where people have to defeat a giant robot clown, and it's a World of Badass.