The story is about Jon, a guy meeting a blind date in a restaurant. This causes his brain to go into overdrive, with an epic struggle between the logical and inhibited left side: Blue; and the emotional, impulsive right side: Red.
The movie can be watched here.
- Anti-Villain: Red's emotional and impulsive influence on Jon's brain caused Jon to act in not-so-gently towards Scarlet, freaking the girl out in the process and almost ruining the blind date. However, not only Red is merely doing his job but he also realizes what he has done only caused disaster to Jon's blind date.
- The Big Damn Kiss: Jon kisses Scarlet upon winning her heart.
- Color Character: Blue and Red. And from Scarlet's brain, there are Pink and Purple.
- Colour-Coded Emotions: Red represents passionate, lustful, and eventually embarrassment in his My God, What Have I Done? moment. Blue represents shyness and calmness. Near the ending, Pink and Purple represent the same emotions as Red and Blue, respectively.
- Distaff Counterpart: Pink and Purple for Red and Blue, respectively.
- Fiery Redhead: Red, not only he is literally redheaded, has four strands of red hair on his head, but he is also emotional and impulsive.
- Freak Out: Blue and Red's mutual reaction to Scarlet's "Let's start a family" line.
- Head-Turning Beauty: Scarlet is just so attractive, even Blue has to work so hard to ensure Jon keeps acting as gentle as possible in front of her.
- Heroes Want Redheads: The girl Scarlet is redheaded and Jon is attracted to her.
- Impossibly-Low Neckline: Scarlet wears low-cut strapless red dress.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Jon and Blue are both nice guys trying to win Scarlet over through charm and thoughtfulness.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Red is panicked when everything he did only caused disaster to Jon's blind date.
- Nerd Glasses: Jon himself, and so is Blue. Jon removes his glasses whenever Red becomes dominant over Blue in his brain.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Jon, while under Red's influence, can't keep himself away from Scarlet, especially her body parts where her skin is exposed.
- Not So Above It All: Scarlet is freaked out by Jon's weird attitude while under Red's influence and eventually wanted to leave him. But what is her response after Jon confesses his feeling to her and they have The Big Damn Kiss? "Let's start a family" with suggestive face and creepy tone.
- Slasher Smile: After Jon successfully wins Scarlet over, Scarlet wears this as she tells Jon to start a family together. Cue Red and Blue flipping the switch in Jon's head, telling him to run.
- Two-Keyed Lock: Provide the page's image. When Red and Blue finally settle their difference, they do this to prompt Jon to confess his love to Scarlet.