One fine day, a grandma decides to host an object show. But this isn't just your average grandma, she is an omnipresent being with terrifying powers that you'll never want to mess with. The eleven contestants have no choice but to compete in her game where they would be disintegrated into atoms upon elimination while the last one standing would be crowned the winner and gets the most fabulous prize of all...Grandma (Sounds fair if you asked).
Episodes can be found in this playlist.
A season 2 has been announced.
Following tropes for this show includes:
- A Dog Named "Dog":
- Animate Inanimate Object:
- Anthropomorphic Food: PB Sandwich and Fruit Ninja.
- Armless Biped: Rubber Ducky plays it straight but Blue Snowball, 8-Ball and Lego, on the other hand, are an inversion, limbless and have arms whenever convenient respectively.
- Audience Participation: Only once in "that one episode with that joke that made me laugh a little bit" that viewers can vote one of the contestants to be disintegrated next episode. The rest of the time it's Grandma eliminating the contestant who comes last in the episode's challenge or contestant voting that one time.
- Left Hanging: Though it does have a conclusive end, unlike some object shows, the show leaves some questions like the fates of the eliminated contestants since Grandma didn't un-disintegrated them or if Notification Bell survived and would spread his tyranny across other worlds.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud:
- Short-Runner: Since Sacri had not planned to continue after season 1, the series ends after 9 episodes.