Amy is a short film by KarlijnScholten Animation. The film centers around the titular little girl and the "wolf" that lives in her house.
Tropes for Amy:
- Abusive Parents: We're not really sure as to what Amy's relationship is with the "wolf" but he's generally assumed to be her father
- Animal Motifs: Represented in shadows, Amy's shadow is shown as a mouse, something that is small and meek, while her guardian's shadow is a wolf, something predatory. When Amy gets back at her abuser, her shadow becomes a lioness, something that represents courage.
- Blank White Eyes: They're more grey than are blank but this trope nevertheless applies to Amy and her abuser's eyes
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Amy's the girl in red.
- The Dog Bites Back: Amy, in a moment of realization, decides to murder him and feeds some of his remains to her cat
- Domestic Abuse: An implied subject
- Eat the Evidence: The cat with Amy's abuser's remains
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Amy, with pale skin and ebony hair
- Little Dead Riding Hood: An subversion in that, while she wears red, Amy doesn't die, however, she did live in fear and danger, until she realizes that knives are good for other things.
- Rape as Drama: Implied, as the Wolf attacks her, while she's getting undressed in her room.
- Vague Age: Amy, by the video's description is referred to as a "little girl", so we could assume she is a child, although we don't know exactly how old.