The MAP is based on the theory that Snowkit survived and grew up into the Dark Forest cat Snowtuft. Believing his former Clan abandoned him and his mother, Snowpaw becomes vengeful and plots the demise of ThunderClan. He goes though great lengths to fulfil his desires. However, Snowtuft has a change of heart after dying and is let into StarClan with his loved ones.
This video provides examples of:
- Adaptational Villainy: Snowkit becomes vengeful and violent as he grows older. After death, he regrets his past choices and ends up being allowed into StarClan.
- Alternate Universe Fic: Snowkit survived and grew up into Snowtuft.
- Composite Character: In this AU, Snowtuft is Snowkit as an adult.
- Crying Critters: The cats are shown crying tears in more than one part.
- Disabled in the Adaptation: Snowtuft isn't deaf, but to make the AU work he is changed to be deaf.
- Disney Death: Snowkit is taken by a hawk, but the hawk was injured by Brackenfur and it let go of Snowtuft.
- Hair Decorations: Snowtuft wears feathers behind his ear. Each feather symbolizes something that's occured in his life.
- Parental Substitute: After finding him injured. Princess fostered Snowkit and raised him like he was her own.
- From Stray to Pet: Snowkit was taken in by Princess and raised as a pet for several months. It was only temporary as he eventually left to become a rogue when Brackenfur reunited with him.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Snowkit wasn't killed by a hawk. He survived and grew into adulthood.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Snowkit was a gentle and sweet kitten who became angry and bloodthirsty in adulthood.