- Red has become corrupted with Democracy sometime during his timeskip.
- Or Democracy left the Mob and returned to Red either during the timeskip or before the battle.
- A senseless stream of button commands (A, B, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, START, etc.), because it was the only state of mind that he ever knew (or maybe he was just a robot controlled by the mob). Keep in mind that there are several ways to downplay this concept. Such as...
- Sympathy for AJDNNW.
- A friendly congratulations for getting so far, but not giving up the fight because he has turned Earn Your Happy Ending into a philosophical perspective on life.
- A mention of Lord Helix or Bird Jesus.
- A confession that after the voices stopped, he doesnt know what to do anymore. Thats why hes sitting around in a cave. May include a demand to give the voices back.
- Alternatively (and much more likely), Red doesnt want to ever hear them again. He fears that if he loses, hell lose control again.
- Ignoring AJ completely and launching into a "The Reason You Suck" Speech to the mob itself.
- Offering to AJ to join him to make sure no one ever hears those awful voices again. AJ, being controlled by the mob at time, cant really say yes. At the time.
- Jossed. He does have his old team, though.
- And then un-jossed! Right after the Elite Four the mob accidentally reset the game, picking a girl as their avatar.
- Then re-jossed, as the Streamer took control and reverted back to the previous save.
- At least partially Jossed; AJDNNW repeated Red's original feat (eight badges and the Championship) a week faster than Red did.
- Totally Jossed. Red was taken down 3 days faster than Lance.
- A Pidgey has been caught, so this may very well happen...
- Some are trying to worship it, others are fighting back.
- Jossing this one now; we've named him Brian.
- Brian, you say?
- Or for revenge in the hopes of stopping The Mob once and for all.
- Considering the difficulty of obtaining Elemental Stones in Crystal (they can only be randomly gifted from NPCs who have your Pokégear number), the Eevee in question will evolve into an Espeon or Umbreon; an arduous path, what with all the wipeouts lowering his friendship values.
- That's true, but with all the puzzles and ledges we'll have to face, we'll be walking a LOT, and friendship also rises by walking 200 steps, so there's still hope!
- Actually, friendship raises by +1 every 512 steps. The good side is, this counts steps even when Pokémon has fainted. Other than fainting (-1), the only other way to lower friendship is to give it the bitter medicine herbs, which can be obtained only in the Goldenrod City's Underground's shop which shows up only during Saturday and Sunday. Also about the stones, Bill's grandfather can give some of them once, if you bring him a specific Pokémon (for Crystal that's: Everstone = Lickitung; Fire Stone = Growlithe; Thunderstone = Pichu; Water Stone = Staryu; Leaf Stone = Oddish)
- Confirmed, sort of. Eevee evolved into Espeon, causing many of The Mob to interpret Espeon as The Heart of the team.
- True, but if we can coordinate well enough to teach someone Fly and us it, we might have a chance.
- Or honored as a valuable soldier, given the new themes of military and the phrase "No Gods, no Kings, only 'Mon".
- Jossed so far as they've run from the only shiny they've encountered and killed the Gyarados.
- Jossed, Whitney's Miltank did what it usually does and rolled over Laser Crocodile.
- They did beat her on the second try with a fully healed party, so perhaps this one is only partially Jossed.
The voices this time would be his superiors communicating through a microphone device located in his hat. They spam multiple directions to test and see if AJDNNW can focus on the task at hand while in civilian mode. His "Agent" mode, dare he be lured into it, would be a wilder, more Jack-esque personality, only to be used in murder missions.
- Even worse: Red's controlling AJ to lead the Mob right to him. After all, Helix isn't around to control the protagonist this time...
After the release of Admiral VV, Totodile sought out to get revenge for his fallen mentor-figure. In the process, he's taken on most of the battle experience for himself due to his clouded judgment and one-track mind. The more allies of his that have been released the further his rage will go....
- Don't tempt fate! Do you want the whole story to have a Bolivian Army Ending at best, No Ending at worst?
- Fortunately jossed.
- It came close though as the story of Kris goes to show.
- Old-school Role Playing Games: Turn-based combat and open world rooming allows appeal, room for chaos while still being solvable.
- Twitch Plays Shin Megami Tensei: When the Mob realizes that Helix and Dome are not the only Gods, the Heathens all must be taught a lesson. Also, both games were released on the Game Boy Advance.
- Card games: Watching the mob try to beat a Yu-Gi-Oh! or MTG game would be funny, Magic would be the most viable since you don't have to worry about having your monsters self-destruct by attacking stronger ones, (something the mob would often do).
- Adventure games: Assuming you could get the bot to pick up on the commands, it could be fun.
- Jossed: the admin said he wanted to do Pokemon Emerald, for now.
- Un-Jossed; the intermission between this game and Emerald has them going through a variety of games.
- Jossed: the admin said he wanted to do Pokemon Emerald, for now.
- This theory might hold some weight- if one interprets the countdown clock as the admin being fed up with the mob's incompetence at defeating Red, then the threat of ending the series at Emerald becomes extremely sinister.
- The creation of TGWNW's timeline perhaps resulted in a change of events in her world, wherein the protagonist is perfectly sane and the prime deity is the Dome.
- She'll be certain to ally with its seemingly rational ways, considering the madness she'd have felt during her brief taste of anarchy.
- With the announcement of TPP: Emerald, it could be that this third installment takes place in Kris' timeline.
- The universe Kris comes from is likely the one from Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, where the setting of Red and Blue is updated to match that of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire.
- Kris could come from the non-TTP canon, where the protagonists don't have the Helix and Dome philosophies to worry about (and why she is able to escape the fate AJ couldn't).
- Or she still exists in this universe and thus will go on a hunt to find out where these voices came from and where they went to.
- Has the potential to be jossed by something as small as a randomizer. Though if we do get one, I'd rather call him Husky the Fish, after a certain member of Team Crafted.
- Red could be reaching A God Am I status, and a simple defeat of him and his team could put his entire team as well as himself on a Broken Pedestal in the eyes of their followers, effectively "killing the Gods".
- Red usually blacks out after losing a battle. If AJ beats his team, all Red has to do is black out afterwards, prompting AJ to leave; Red would be rid of AJ, and the Mob would leave him alone for good.
Eventually, Red realizes that in order to be rid of these spirits, someone in a similar predicament is going to have to kill him. He finally achieves his long awaited death at the hands of AJDNNW, who are controlled a Mob of his own. His defeat grants him the freedom he hasn't been able to have for a long time.
- Possible, but perhaps not in the way people expect. It may need to be entered in coordination by the chat, as in one person inputs up, then the next person inputs up, and so on and so forth.
- Well, guess we'll never find it out.
- They beat Red within 24 hours of that warning. So whether this WMG was true or not will forever remain unknown.
It's not a new interpretation that Red being beaten was part of Helix' gambit. However, once AJ battled him Helix found that he, or the Mob, lacked the conviction to take down Red's team - held back by residual faith in Helix. In order to remove those restraints, Helix pretended to be evil to fire up AJ and the Mob, while hoping that the long time frame would stop him from either having to carry out his threat or admit that he had lied. It worked.
- Notably, defeating Helix purged AJ of the mob. And since Silver and Red were the only two games in such direct contact, Helix might have believed its Heroic Sacrifice killed the mob... At least until Black 2...
After losing, Red simply packed up his Pokeballs and scurried off to the Pokemon center to heal up, and planned to go back to Mount Silver to keep on training. AJ and the Mob were possibly expecting him to get angry, or to say something of importance... ANYTHING. Red just packing up and treating it like just another loss that a Pokemon trainer has to deal with possibly infuriated AJ, his team and the Mob. This left them feeling unfulfilled and without purpose, so they just ended up shuffling around in some random tall grass and battling the Elite Four again for kicks.
In the end, Red was just a powerful trainer, he and his team had no plans other than to get stronger.
It was in the depths of the Unknown Dungeon that Red made first contact with the one known as the False God, the Artificial God, the Man-Made God—Mewtwo! Created from genetic data recovered from the legendary Mew, Mewtwo was to be Team Rocket's ultimate weapon, one who would topple the "feeble" Poke-gods and allow Giovanni to create his own divine religion, with Mewtwo as its central figure. From his birth, Mewtwo was brought up with the belief that he was the one true god, destined to inherit the earth. One day, the False God escaped from the facility he was being held in and took shelter in the Unknown Dungeon, where he would meditate and hone his psychic powers to prepare for his ascension to absolute divinity. It is said that some members of Team Rocket—including Giovanni and Archer—actually worship Mewtwo as a god...
Red fought the best he could against the False God, but even with the aid of Lord Helix, Bird Jesus, and Anarchy Jesus, Mewtwo's power was devastating! Eventually, Lord Helix was all that stood between Mewtwo and Red, but with one final psychic blast the great Omastar was defeated... Red fell to his knees and wept, knowing this might be the end for him, but as he felt dark energy flowing through him, Lord Helix, and the rest of the team, he heard the False God exclaim that he had a use for a trainer as powerful as Red, and especially the one who controls the Helix...
From that day on, Red would be Mewtwo's vessel, chosen to carry the will of the False God to the lands outside of Kanto. His path eventually brought him to Mt. Silver, where he could witness the devastation he had wrought in the name of his new master... It was only through AJ's courage and strength of will—and the ferocity and rage of Lazorgator the Godslayer—that the link with the False God was broken and Red and his team were freed!