Plus, it's easy to imagine the other students at Acme Loo circulating a petition to Principal Bugs Bunny demanding that Elmyra be kicked out of their school.
- Impossible, as Buster literally drew that location into existance in the pilot...so, till he was created, Acme Acres didn't exist...
- Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey. Bugs was securing the Looney Tunes past when he intervened in the show's creation.
She is occasionally seen doing sciency stuff. And she wears an animal skull on her bow.
- Totally exemplified in "The Name Game," in which Elmyra seems to actually trick the bad guys. And Monty is uncharacteristically helpful, which could possibly discredit this, OR open a whole new can of worms.
- Seemingly implied in Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow, where she draws sadistic enjoyment from torturing Buster, if her facial expressions are any indication.
He and Sphinxy from "Sawdust And Toonsil" are a "Item" and were dating long before that episode aired. They also had a baby. Gogo had to take time off from the Looniversity to tend the nest.
That was why she was "The Queen Of Cameos".
- Or someone finally told her she couldn't have pets anymore.
- Are you insinuating that Acme Loo got the Hogwart's Treatment? If that's the case, who caused it?
Assuming this is Plucky, he naturally considered Daffy his hero, since he saved his life.
The only problem is that the baby rabbit has brown fur (rather than Buster's usual blue), but maybe he dyed it later in life.
- Or his hair color changed, it happens sometimes.
- Or his voice just cracked.
- Don't you mean "Or his voice just quacked?" pls don't kill me
It is likely that the fighting is merely extreme Sibling Rivalry as the two are seen at school and other events as perfectly fine with eachother.
Obsession - Catching the Lil Beeper and also machines
Extreme Abilities and Knowledge past his age - Despite having a Vague Age it's hinted that he is one of the youngest of the Toons. One episode opens up with him reading a book on Quantum Physics.
Uncordinated - Some of his mishaps are caused by being clumsy and when he is thinking he is always tapping his foot or walking.
Sensitivity - Of course he reacts greatly to injuries but also reacts to other things differently. Such as being affected by Fifi's stench greater than others, he has very good hearing (notice he always grimaces when Lil Beeper goes Beep Beep near him) and apparently has extreme strength for his age.
Imagination: He can be REALLY creative and almost imposible with his ideas on how to catch Lil Beeper (or on one occasion Buster). Oddly enough he isn't a Cloudcuckoolander or a Jerkass like many other characters.
Obsession - Hamton's is cleanliness and eating, whereas Furrball's is finding a decent home and/or owner.
Extreme Abilities and Knowledge past his age - Hamton seems to know everything there is about cleaning, whereas Furrball, despite his unknown age, seems to know and fixate on all the little things that happen in his personal life, including the flea family.
Uncoordinated - Both have their share of clumsiness, insecurity, and misfortune whenever their minds are on something or, in Hamton's case, being manipulated by Plucky.
Sensitivity - Though Hamton's obsession with cleanliness still applies to this one as well, he does have his moments where his anger gets the better of him, as well as worry in general. Furrball will jump at anything that excites or frightens him, and in some cases, go after those who annoy him.
Imagination: Hamton has his moments where he's had some ideas in mind in certain episodes that nobody really saw coming, while Furrball can never stop picturing the perfect home for him.
- In case you're wondering, Fifi's sisters are named Dianne, Michele and Cecile. They go by the nicknames Didi, Mimi and Cici respectively.
- This seems unlikely, because in the Viewer Mail Day segment, Out of Odor it is revealed that she has a crush on him.
- At the end of "The Horror Of Slumber Party Mountain", it was revealed that One Eyed Jack was actually Elmyra in a costume. However, the real deal could still be out there and if he does exist, he could easily rival Furball as the biggest Woobie of the show.
What if that spark of life that brought Jack back, no pun intended, what if the creature was something just slipped right on in because it was convenient.
- Scarier thought, what if One Eyed Jack was a grandfather of Elmyra? And she's some kind of Walking Wasteland?
This is why the characters (besides Elmyra who somehow got lucky) never appeared in anything else. It turns out majoring in something like "The History of Wild Takes" doesn't get you far in the Toon world either. Unemployable and saddled with crippling student loan debt, the unfortunate students of Acme Looniversity were unable to find good jobs with their degrees and never went on to do much else besides a few cameos on Animaniacs, stuck living with their parents and impoverished, ironically just like the Millennial audience that grew up watching them.