- Discordians have something to do with Kesha's "Die Young" parody. It goes like this:
- The original was published on September 25, 2012. 9+2+5+2+0+1+2=21. 2+1=3
- The parody was uploaded on November 6, 2012. 1+1+6+2+0+1+2=13, 1+3=4.
- The songs' publishing dates gives us 8+6+8+5+4=31.
- add 4+31 and that gives us 35 which is a multitude of 5, the Discordians principal number. The publishing dates together gives us 7. 7×5=35!!
- Also Ke$ha has 5 digits in her name.
The Key of Awesome
aka: Key Of Awesome