- And in order to do so, he needed to screw the reality...note
- The Marvel series also added Marrow and Shuma-Gorath, (who is rumored to come back in 3) so that wouldn't be strange.
(Which would mean that Bill is there too.)
- Viewtiful Joe was part of it, he was just in of those dimensional portals, and than when Yami was defeated, he was sent back to his dimension. This can also explain the heroes talking about him after he was gone and Joe saying ANOTHER dimensional portal. Add some logic, and this can be pretty sad...
[[Possible characters for a [TvC2]]]
- Speed Racer: He's arguably the most famous character Tatsunoko has on their roster. Considering that the Tatsunoko side in the first game suffered from a lack of familiar faces (Gatchaman being the most well-known in the States), his presence will definitely help out. Plus, we'd pay anything for Speed to be the Captain Falcon of the series.
- The Sket Dance crew: Tatsunoko's resident Badass Normals. No, really. While Bossun, Himeko and Switch are normal with regards to power (least when compared to guys like Karas, the Gatchamen and Tekkaman), their downright wackiness and Hot-Blooded desire to fix problems will see them through. Instead of putting them all in the game, expect The Hero and Face of the Band Bossun to take point while Himeko and Switch appear as special attacks, in a similar manner to Captain Commando in the older Marvel vs. Capcom games or Doronjo in Tv C.
- Shinji Ikari: Him piloting the EVA 01 would help add another giant character in the vein of Gold Lightan and PTX-40A. Plus, Evangelion proved to be very popular around the world, so he can get in with the same logic behind why Speed Racer should.
- Jake Mueller: Jake's whole design and movelist would work hand in hand with the type of foes he'd be facing in battle. Considering his dad Wesker's appearance in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, he can make it in. He can play the role of a melee-firearm hybrid (or a cross between Chris and Wesker to be exact) which can see him bust out his father's old moves while mixing in assault rifles, revolvers, grenades and the like.
- Masamune Date: The Basara series is HUGE in Japan. Masamune's Crazy Awesome. He's been in a fighting game before. End of story.
- Mega Man X. He long deserves to be at last playable in a proper Capcom vs. title. Plus seeing fight alongside Zero again would kick ass.