Wild Mass Guessing for Static Shock.
and Alva Industries are business partners.
Both of them seem to be mega corporations
involved in creating advanced and futuristic technology, and they both happen to be run by rather unscrupulous businessmen
; although Lex Luthor is far more evil than Edwin Alva, who just seems to be a bit amoral. It would make sense that these two companies are sharing some resources with each other.
Sharon eventually finds out that Virgil and Richie are Static and Gear, shortly after "Power Outage".
Or, Robert revealed the secret to Sharon sometime during
the events of the finale.
- Only when she's in the right mood to take it all in.
Richie eventually finds a cure for Dr. Todd's Bang Baby cure.
He's got superhuman intelligence, it was bound to happen eventually.
- But isn't making a "cure for the cure" redundant, when they could just re-inhale the Quantum Vapor again?
- There's no guarantee that Quantum Vapor has consistency between batches, meaning that exposure to one batch might yield different results than the last. Nor is there a guarantee that it would always be available should re-exposure be necessary in the future. Richie's idea of "a cure for the cure" would basically mean immunizing himself and Static against the antidote so they retain their powers. Think like a flu vaccine.
Ebon-Streak survived and are still lurking around somewhere.
- Even Static and Gear expressed doubts that they died in the explosion.
Virgil knows Richie is gay.
- Hes obviously cool with it, he just wants Richie to come out when hes ready.