- The Noise and Gnosis are very alike:
- insubstantial when they want to be
- the heroes ability (Symphogear, the Hilbert Effect) forces them to be solid,
- being touched by one turns you into dust (white dust by Gnosis, black dust for Noise)
- Chris's symphogear is remarkably similar to KOS-MOS's weapon layout, especially the twin gatling guns.
- We already know that Hibiki will die, or at the very least, they show us her grave. What if that doesn't foreshadow what happens at the end, but rather what happens in the middle?
- It happened already with Kanade / Hibiki.
- A more Nostradamus version of this is "someone is controlling the noise," which was already foreshadowed.
- Someone must be controlling the noise. Neither members of the Symphogear organization nor Hibiki's mom nor Hibiki's classmates seem likely candidates.
- Jossed Fine does create the Noise with the help of a weapon.
- Anything could happen.
- This happened already with Kanade / Hibiki, so it's clearly possible for this to happen.
- Anything could happen.
- Looks confirmed already. Episode 7 has Fine activating her own Symphogear. They really didn't say how many relics were left; they left that part ambiguous. Besides, we already know that breaking a chunk could result in creating another Magical Girl.
- Confimed in season 2. Whether they are related to Finé is unclear.
- Partially rooted from the Ax-Crazy mode shown in Episodes 3/4. There's evidence that Hibiki is unable to control the power of The Dark Side, so maybe an Obi-Wan Moment may come into effect. Episode 7 reveals Ryouko is willing enough to do this For Science!. Chris' turn is due to the Character Development, and it's getting increasingly obvious.
- Jossed for Hibiki, Confirmed for Chris.
- Hibiki will die.
- Tsubasa will be afflicted with Survivor Guilt again.
- Nehushtan Armor Girl becomes good. Also afflicted with Survivor Guilt.
- Miku will blame them for Hibiki's death.
- The Noise attack.
- Tsubasa and Nehustan take them on, fully intending of sacrificing themselves just to save Miku.
- Cue Miku singing and materializing a new Symphogear.
- Cue Downer Ending. That's not a good way to end the series.
- Cue Downer Ending. That's not a good way to end the series.
- You don't see her eyes.
- Has the same hairstyle evident when her hair came loose.
- Also Chris's reaction when she saw Ryouko's Slasher Smile
- And How else did she get the suitcase?
- Looking closely at the beginning of episode 6, you'll notice that Blondie has roughly the same purple eyes.
- Listen to the both of them talk, too. Aside from the blond woman's (apparently named Fine) Engrish, Ryoko and Fine sound like they're voiced by the same person. Does this remove all doubt yet?
- Ryouko and Fine are indeed both voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.
- Plus if Chris' orders from Fine were to kidnap Hibiki, and Ryouko wants to control Hibiki...
- As a counterargument, the only thing Jossing this WMG is the hair and overall look. Ryouko is brunette, Fine is blonde... are we going to see another redhead, this time voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro???
- Pretty much confirmed in Episode 10 by Genjuro. During the investigation in Fine's mansion, he tells Chris that her former superior, who killed all those soldiers in the mansion, also works for his organization (Ryouko). Unfortunately, he is still unaware of who that traitor is.
- Now completely confirmed as of Ep 11.
- Given that Kanade's death and the presence of an insignificant fraction of Gungnir being embedded in Hibiki being what allows Hibiki to wield a Symphogear at a level of strength significant enough to fight off the Noise, it should hold that it's possible to take many small fragments off a powerful symphogear to create an army of pseudo-"wielders" (what's the term?). While they may possibly not achieve the same level of power (i.e. Hibiki ("clone") vs Kanade ("original")), Hibiki proves that such reproductions would be enough to fight off dozens of Noise and even match "original" Symphogear wielders.
- Confirmed, though it requires the use of Psycho Serum to artificially inflate their synch ratios, and the side-effects are both numerous and nasty.
- You could call the original the Shinso.
- You can see his crazy-ish laughter ten minutes into episode one, which is most likely a foreshadowing, plus he went missing with Solomon's Cane. Either he got carbonified and the Cane got stolen, or he made off with it.
- Looks as if this is somewhat confirmed with Dr. Ver appearing briefly at the end of episode 2.
- Subverted, though he is allied with them.
- They look similar in appearance-both have straight silvery hair- and if the opening is to be believed, it looks like they'll both have some sort of involvement with Solomon's Cane this season.
- Jossed. Her ghost shows up in episode 13
- Though Complete Relics don't require a song to be sung for them to be used, the very nature of the Symphogear System invokes music. When Hibiki attempts to tame Durandal, Symphogazer begins to play. The freeze-frame reveal is that Symphogazer is also the name of Durandal's slash attack, and presumably one of its songs. So what song did we hear a lot in season 1, despite it being unaffiliated with a Symphogear or user? Meteor Light. It replaces the opening after Fine uses Kadingir for the first time, mourning its first victim. It also explains why the ending is so oddly dark; it fits Finé's view of humanity.
- Jossed. Nastassja dies in the finale of G without having made such a reference.
- Jossed with a vengeance. Dr. Ver is only in love with himself, and he thinks Fine's "vessel" is the perfect tool to repopulate the world in his image.
- Jossed that Kirika isnt Fine and confirm that Shirabe is Fine.
- Confirmed. Though, Maria is still alive.
Lets be honest by now a bigger plot twist would be if he stayed as a good guy or was merely faking being evil.
- All possibilities seem to be being averted by now, since GX has no scientist character at all so far.
- Alchemists are basically scientists. Carol being an alchemist, fills this role.
The first episode mentions a family meeting and a flashback of Carol's father is shown. So it might deal with Hibiki's father.
- Episode 5 shows a little flashback of her father leaving the family.
- Confirmed up to episode 8. We're still seeing Hibiki's flashbacks of the riots surrounding the Zwei Wing incident, and the attacks on her home.
- Word of God states no new Gear users. However, technically, Miku isn't a new Gear user.
- GX E3 states that they cannot repair or create new relics without Ryoko. However, surely Chris and Tsubasa will recover the use of their relics somehow, and whoever can do so is probably also capable of creating a new Symphogear pendant.
- There are 8 Image Song CDs slated for release: 1 for each of the Gear users, 1 for Maria and Tsubasa's duet, and one presently unannounced. Speculation has been that it will be an Auto-Scorer piece. However, the extra CD could also be for another Symphogear user. Miku filled in the last of the 8 G CDs with Waikyo - Shenshou Jing, so it's not impossible that she may do so again.
- Self-edit: seems jossed with Project IGNITE in GX E5.
- GX E3 shows, in a flashback, that Ryoko worked alongside Dr. Ver in the F.I.S. project. It's likely he knows something about how to get the damaged relics back to working order.
- Seems too convenient that Elfnein shows up at SONG with just the relic that helps against the noise. Also, to activate the IGNITE module, some time is required, and Carol could have made use of that time to utterly crush Tsubasa and Chris. Even after they failed to activate it the first time, Carol's response is simply to wonder whether there's been a misfire. This, combined with hints over the last few episodes that Carol knows more about the Symphogears than she lets on, seems to suggest that Carol deliberately allowed Elfnein to escape to SONG with Dainsleif, and therefore allow the Symphogears to be upgraded with the IGNITE module.
- If Carol's plan involves the IGNITE module, maybe she's able to control or subvert the IGNITED Symphogears, which means that the FIS trio might have to fight against the 2nd Div trio at some point in time.
- To date, Carol's plan hinges around the Autoscorers being defeated by Symphogear wielders using IGNITE. To this end, she has invoked a deliberate Morton's Fork. Either the Symphogear wielders use IGNITE and destroy the Autoscorers,(which helps Carol's plan to dissect the world, for purposes of "killing miracles") or the Autoscorers keep summoning more and more Alcanoise upon the world and killing more and more people as they go (which will also result in destroying the world). Also subverted as of episode 8.
- Carol's combat form is powered by burning up her own memories. After a battle she would download copies of the consumed memories from Elfnein so she wouldn't lose her most important memories.
- The girl deserves it. She's done all she can to support Hibiki from the sidelines, saved Hibiki's life despite being mind-controlled at the time, and then saved the whole damn world with nothing more than a good throwing arm.
- Agematsu and Kaneko absolutely refuse to make Miku a Symphogear user again, and Kaneko never wanted her to use a Gear in the first place. Miku is there for Hibiki to return home to.
- Assuming that the information on the chip that Dr. Ver gives the Symphogear users from G in the GX finale provides a way for the Symphogear users from G to use their relics for extended periods of time without LiNKER, I think that it would be a special kind of LiNKER that's permanent and therefore only needs to be administered once. It's entirely possible. I mean, Ver gave himself the freaky Nephilim arm using a special LiNKER containing the Nephilim's DNA and considering that he was still able to use the arm more than three months after the end of G, more than enough for the LiNKER to be completely flushed out of his system, it's safe to assume that the effects were permanent.
- She's already third year by GX.
- Her stellar academic grade would make her college-material. Of course, she would have to pass nasty exams to enter Big 7 Japan Universities
- self-edit: temporarily jossed as the set is summer in her third year by AXZ
- in XV, this will be either confirmed or wham-jossed as Chris already got accepted into college by episode 2. If it were confirmed, this WMG should be in Actor-Shared Background as Chris' VA is college-educated
In AXS strong contenders are Elfein who looks way too much like Carol in her new design and Caligostro whom with only one concept art may not look like a villain but with this show's history you can't let your guard down
- Elfein looks like Carol for a reason. Elfein's body was failing and Carol's Mind was essentially disapearing. At the end of GX she was runing on fragments, that were disappearing. Elfein Looks like Carol because she's Elfein in Carol's body.
- Oddly enough in AXZ the villains ended up being a cult whose higher up were Mad Scientists. And as far as we know the season 5 antagonists are essentially Mad Scientists from outer space.
- Can't joss the others yet but (2) seems to be confirmed. The first two eps Take place around where Chris lost here parents. And she runs into the person she blames for it. Who now blames her for something.
- Very unlikely. The explanation given to why she could withstand multiple superb songs was her status as a human/relic hybrid, that is, until G episode 10. And there is no proof or hint whatsoever that Hibiki also descended from Finé.
She's been shown to still do things that she shouldn't be able to.
Taking Maria's Gugnir, overpowering seemingly invincible alchemic constructs.
I'm still thinking on this.
Might be why that glow happend and why Elfein was trying to encourage them.Also that whole song has a lot about overcoming limits.
Especially these lines:
Our limits aren't decided by anyone else
It's only up to us how far we can go
Let's awaken our sleeping powers
Sound Science offers a solid explanation for why and how Sacrists function, the Creator whom Finé was yandere for was a Will of the Planet, and the Universal Language that humanity has lost access to is the language of the planet itself, the one used by Wills when they speak (that particular planet's equivalent of the Ar Ciela language).
Elfnein and Maria even use a Dive Machine in episode 5 of AXZ!
- Elfnein is the good side of Carol obviously. The Carol that would have existed if she didn't devote herself to revenge but instead to use her genius for the good of humanity.
- Garie's snarky attitude is representative as Carol's desire to be more open with her emotions. To instead of being a stoic revenge crazed supervillain. To genuinely reach out and get help from others.
- Micha is Carol's inner child. A very, very, very, psychotic inner child.
- Leiur is Carol's desire for family. Both for her father and perhaps for one of her own someday. Something she threw away when she became an immortal loli homunculus.
- Phara is a hard one since her only shitch is her sword. But it could represent Carol growing up and maturing. Since for all her posturing Carol never moved on from the death of her father and knowing that she understood her father's final words her motivations of destroying the world come off less as tragic and more as petty.
- The elderly priest the girls meet at the shrine mentions he used to have a granddaughter who passed away in an accident and would have been around the same age as the Symphogear users if she was still alive. Shirabe's character profile on the official AXZ website says that she was involved in an unspecified accident that left her orphaned. Assuming that the elderly priest wasn't just making a joke, the stories do add up to each other.
- In her flashback, Shirabe's bag has a shrine charm with the kanji for her name written on it ("調"). The Tsuki Shrine in Japan contains the same kanji in its name though it is pronounced differently.
- the foreshadowing was as blunt as one of genjuro's punches in the after credits scene.
- and once SONG finds out it will become Schmuck Bait at its finest.
- Seems like about to be jossed, Miku is already stated to be non-combatant by Kaneko
- I don't think Fudou would respect the rights of civilians. Especially after America tried to nuke Tokyo that's the perfect excuse for a war nut like him to start messing with stuff that should not be messed with.
- On a side note, it wasn't shown yet, but both Hibiki and Miku probably became fluent in every language existent after G.
- As of XV episode 3, we're heading down this path as far as Fudou is concerned. He's revealed to be colluding with this season's alchemists, providing them with materiel support in exchange for whatever relics that can obtain.
- Further evidence in episode 11: Maria's Gear pendant acts as a master key to the Lunar Ruins, allowing her and Tsubasa to bypass the defense system and just stroll through the hallways and automatic doors straight to the control room